1. The shopkeeper does not have the toys, I was looking _______.
2. Books are very often compared _______ a granary.
3. Divide twelve mangoes _______ three boys.
4. She sits _________ the shade of tree.
5. Mohan will never pass his SSC exam _______ he works hard.
6. You cannot easily rise _______ the prevailing corruption.
7. It was the first time he had eaten a square meal _______ he had left the village.
8. They are very grateful _______ your kindness.
9. His mother was 45, when she _______.
a. Had died
c. was Dying
d. Has died
10. There was nothing he could do _______wait.
1.C, 2.B, 3.D, 4.D, 5.B, 6.C, 7.A, 8.A, 9.B, 10.B,