Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) English Quiz English Quiz-3 Based on Prepositions For LIC AAO, SBI Exam 2016
Thursday, February 18, 2016
1. The shopkeeper does not have the toys, I was looking _______.
2. Books are very often compared _______ a granary.
3. Divide twelve mangoes _______ three boys.
4. She sits _________ the shade of tree.
5. Mohan will never pass his SSC exam _______ he works hard.
6. You cannot easily rise _______ the prevailing corruption.
7. It was the first time he had eaten a square meal _______ he had left the village.
8. They are very grateful _______ your kindness.
9. His mother was 45, when she _______.
a. Had died
c. was Dying
d. Has died
10. There was nothing he could do _______wait.
1.C, 2.B, 3.D, 4.D, 5.B, 6.C, 7.A, 8.A, 9.B, 10.B,
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
Quantitative paper for Bank PO Exam prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cli...
PANCHYAT SECRETARY PAPER PB GOVT OCT 2016 Punjab Backward Classes Land Development and Finance Corporation CLERK EXAM OCT 2016 Pun...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 21 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. THE ADIVASI WILL NOT DANCE AUTHORED BY HA...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 20 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. SAINA NEHWAL APPOINTED MEMBER OF IOC'S...
Here we are going to share weekly Current Affairs . We share the link below , to download the PPT related to the Current affairs. T...
Monthly GK Capsules of Sept.. 2016 Here is the new Monthly GK Capsules . This time we are going to share official PDF file of AA...
GK SERIES FOR SSC,IAS,PCS,HAS,HCS AND OTHER COMPETITIVE EXAMS (HISTORY-8) DELHI SULTNATE 1206 – 1526 AD Rise of Delhi Sultanat...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –23,24 OCTOBER 1. Which city recently bestowed honorary citizenship on Dalai Lama? a) Venice b)...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 19 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. BCCI PRESIDENT ANURAG THAKUR APPIONTEED ME...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN