Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) Current Affairs Quiz DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ - 7 AUGUST
Tuesday, August 9, 2016
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ - 7 AUGUST
1. Which of the following state has become the first state in the country to introduce minimum wages for part time workers?
c) Tamil Nadu
e) Madhya Pradesh
2. India’s economy may grow at a slightly slower pace of ____________ this fiscal amid weaker global demand and risk aversion, says an HSBC report.
a) 7.4 per cent
b) 7.7 per cent
c) 7.3 per cent
d) 7.0 per cent
e) 7.1 per cent
3. The Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) has launched a mobile application called ________ for measuring real-time mobile Internet speed that consumers get.
e) None of the above
4. The Supreme Court-appointed green panel EPCA has recommended high pollution cess, of up to what per cent on the cost of diesel cars with engine above 2,000 cc?
a) 15 per cent
b) 20 per cent
c) 25 per cent
d) 10 per cent
e) 50 per cent
5. Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Minister Kalraj Mishra has unveiled the world’s largest Charkha at which of the following Airport in India recently?
a) Lok Nayak Jayaprakash Airport, Patna
b) Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport, Kolkata
c) Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Mumbai
d) Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi
e) Kempegowda International Airport, Bangaluru
6. The Shri Krishna AYUSH University would have courses of all the systems of AYUSH. Which state is to have the country’s first-of-its-kind AYUSH University?
c) Uttar Pradesh
7. Which bank recently sold 18 per cent of its stake in Star Union Dai-ichi Life Insurance Company to joint venture partner Dai-ichi Life Insurance Company (DILIC)?
a) Bank of India
b) Bank of Maharashtra
c) State Bank of India
d) Punjab and Sindh Bank
e) None of the above
8. Which of the following Bank was named in the Hall of Shame list of 158 banking institutions that have invested billions of dollars in companies making cluster bombs recently?
a) ICICI Bank
b) Punjab National Bank
c) State Bank of India
d) Axis Bank
e) Kotak Mahindra Bank
9.Which of the following state government has launched a new scheme Kalinga Siksha Sathi Yojana with an aim to provide education loan at 1 % interest to students for pursuing higher studies recently?
10. Who of the following was India’s flag bearer during parade at 2016 Rio Olympics opening ceremony?
a) Sania Mirza
b) Mahesh Bhupathi
c) Abhinav Bindra
d) Dipa Karmakar
Quantitative paper for Bank PO Exam prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cli...
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
PANCHYAT SECRETARY PAPER PB GOVT OCT 2016 Punjab Backward Classes Land Development and Finance Corporation CLERK EXAM OCT 2016 Pun...
Memory based Bank PO Reasoning paper prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cl...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 15 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIA AND RUSSIA INK AGREEMENT TO SET UP 2...
Here we are going to share weekly Current Affairs . We share the link below , to download the PPT related to the Current affairs. T...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –17,18 OCTOBER 1. Recently, around 25 people were killed and various were injured in a stampede near Rajgha...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 18 TH OCT 2016 ( Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INTERNATIONAL DAY FOR THE ERADICATION OF...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –15,16 OCTOBER 1. What is the theme for World Food Day that will be observed on 16 October 2016? a) C...
Monthly GK Capsules of Sept.. 2016 Here is the new Monthly GK Capsules . This time we are going to share official PDF file of AA...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN