DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ - 8 AUGUST
1. Who of the following will be sworn-in as the Chief Minister of Gujarat?
a) Nitinbhai Patel
b) Vijay Rupani
c) Nitin Patel
d) Saurabh patel
2. Name the country that has banned Pokemon Go app because of unspecified security concerns.
3. Name the state that has decided to provide as many as 1200 wi-fi hotspots in its capital.
c) Andhra Pradesh
4. Name the country that decided not to host the European Road Cycling Championships, planned for 14 to 18 September 2016, for security reasons.
5. Name the state that launched a unique Water Resources Information System to assess accurate reserves of water in thousands of Tanks and reservoirs across the state.
6. What is the name of China’s first satellite for mobile telecommunication that was launched recently?
a) Yaogan 26
7. Union Government has issued an advisory to all states to cap the cost of dengue diagnostic tests in private hospitals at
a) 500 rupees
b) 600 rupees
c) 800 rupees
d) 1000 rupees
8. Which of the following is not part of the four countries on which India will impose anti-dumping duty on imports of certain cold-rolled steel products?
9. Name the portal launched by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) to check illegal money collection?
10. The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) in August 2016 constituted which committee to look at various facets of household finance in India?
a) Sumit Bose Committee on Household Finance
b) Tarun Ramadorai Committee on Household Finance
c) Harun R Khan Committee on Household Finance
d) Deepak Mohanty Committee on Household Finance