REASONING QUIZ-73 FOR IBPS- PO & CLERK
Study the following information to answer the given questions (1-5)
Eight friends – M, N, O, P, Q, R, S and T are sitting around a circular table with equal distance between each other, facing the centre but not necessarily in the same order. Each one of them belongs to a different places such as Patna, Amravati, Jalandhar, Gandhinagar, Mumbai, Ranchi, Goa and Bhagalpur but not necessarily in the same order.
S sits second to the right of the person who belongs to Patna. The persons belong to Gandhinagar and Amravati are the immediate neighbours of S. O sits second to the right of Q who belongs to Mumbai. Q is an immediate neighbour of the person belongs to Gandhinagar. Only one person sits between T and R. P sits third to the left of Q. S sits exactly between N and P. The person belongsto Goa sits second to the left of M. The person rom Jalandhar and the person from Bhagalpur are immediate neighbours of the person from Goa. T does not belong to Bhagalpur.
1. Who among the following is Jalandhar?
2. Who sits second to the left of S?
3. Which of the following does not belong to that group?
4. If all the persons are made to sit in the alphabetical order in clockwise direction from M, the position of how many of them will remain unchanged (excluding M)?
5. Who among the following are belong to Amravati?