DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –23,24 OCTOBER
1. Which city recently bestowed honorary citizenship on Dalai Lama?
2. Who was recently elected as the President of the International Gymnastics Federation?
a) Vasily Titov
b) Morinari Watanabe
c) Georges Guelzec
d) Bruno Grandi
3. The State Bank of India (SBI) declared its 5th zone in North-East India. Name the place where this zone is located?
4. Which Water Jet Fast Attack Craft (WJFAC) was commissioned by Indian Navy in the third week of October 2016?
a) INS Tihayu
b) INS Kalvari
c) INS Kursura
d) INS Chakra
5. Who is the author of the book titled The Adivasi Will Not Dance?
a) Kunal Basu
b) Manjula Padmanabhan
c) Kiran Doshi
d) Hansda Sowendra Shekhar
6. Who is the author of the book The Sleepwalker's Dream?
a) Ramachandra Guha
b) Dhrubajyoti Borah
c) Margaret Alva
d) Amitav Ghosh
7. Who of the following has authored the book Andhere Se Ujale Ki Aur that was released in October 2016?
a) Madhu Dandavate
b) Amit Shah
c) Arun Jaitley
d) Swapan Das Gupta
8. India was ranked at what position in the FIFA ranking that was released on 20 October 2016?
9. Union Government unveiled a Regional air connectivity scheme. Provide its abbreviated name?
10. Which country formally announced its separation from the United States recently?