Daily Current Affairs Quiz 21 DEC. 2016
1. As per a Union Cabinet decision, the Indian Enterprise Development Services will be created in the Ministry of
a) Human Resources Development
b) Commerce and Industry
c) Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises
d) Heavy Industries
2. Which Queen’s last letter to India has been put up on display at an Indian Museum?
a) Elizabeth II
d) Margrethe II
3. Which reigning monarch has decided to step down as the patron of some of the charity organisations by the end of 2016?
a) Emperor Akihito
b) Queen Elizabeth II
c) King Philippe
d) Queen Margrethe II
4. Which telecom company has paired up with SBI to launch a mobile app in Assam to facilitate cashless transactions?
b) Vodafone India
c) Reliance Jio
5. India’s first cashless bazaar recently came up in which of the following states?