Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) banking gk Guru Gyan BANKING GK FACTS RELATED TO THE RTGS AND NEFT - BANKING GK
Thursday, February 26, 2015
NEFT & RTGS COMPARISON
National Electronic Fund Transfer
1. RBI ROLE:Reserve Bank of India does not play any major role in NEFT.
2. TRANSACTION LIMIT: There is no upper and lower limit in NEFT.
3. NEFT enables Fund transfer from one Bank to another on a Deferred Net Settlement (DNS) basis, which settles transactions in batches.
4. CHARGES: There are 4 slabs in it:-
A. For transactions Upto Rs. 10000
-> Rs. 2.50 + (Service Tax).
B. For transactions above Rs. 10000 & upto Rs. 1lakhs-> Rs. 5 + (Service Tax)
C. For transactions above Rs. 1lakh and Upto Rs. 2lakhs-> Rs. 15 + (Service Tax)
D. For transactions above Rs. 2lakhs
-> Rs. 25 + (Service Tax)
5. TIME LIMIT: Through NEFT the transaction is completed either on the same day on the next working day.
6. WORKING HOURS:NEFT transaction timing in each Bank is 9:00 A.M to 7:00 P.M. for weekdays and 8:00 A.M. to 1:00 P.M. on Saturday.
Real Time Gross Settlement
1. RBI ROLE :Reserve bank of India acts as a Middle man in RTGS.
2. TRANSACTION LIMIT: There is no upper Limit for RTGS transaction but a minimum amount of Rs. 2lakhs is required.
3. RTGS is a fund transfer system where transfer of money or securities takes place from one bank to another on a “Real time and Gross” basis.
4. CHARGES: Rs. 30 per transaction is charged for Rs. 55 for amount exceeding 5 Lakhs.
5. TIME LIMIT: Through RTGS, the transaction is to be completed within 30 minutes.
6. WORKING HOURS :RTGS transaction timing in every Bank is 8:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M. for weekdays and for Saturday it is 8:00 A.M. to 3:30 P.M.
Quantitative paper for Bank PO Exam prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cli...
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
PANCHYAT SECRETARY PAPER PB GOVT OCT 2016 Punjab Backward Classes Land Development and Finance Corporation CLERK EXAM OCT 2016 Pun...
Memory based Bank PO Reasoning paper prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cl...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 15 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIA AND RUSSIA INK AGREEMENT TO SET UP 2...
Here we are going to share weekly Current Affairs . We share the link below , to download the PPT related to the Current affairs. T...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –17,18 OCTOBER 1. Recently, around 25 people were killed and various were injured in a stampede near Rajgha...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 18 TH OCT 2016 ( Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INTERNATIONAL DAY FOR THE ERADICATION OF...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –15,16 OCTOBER 1. What is the theme for World Food Day that will be observed on 16 October 2016? a) C...
Monthly GK Capsules of Sept.. 2016 Here is the new Monthly GK Capsules . This time we are going to share official PDF file of AA...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN