Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) GK Questions previous year questions SBI GK QUESTIONS GK QUESTIONS ASKED IN SBI ASSOCIATES ASSISTANT EXAM JAN, FEB 2015
Wednesday, February 25, 2015
GK Questions asked in SBI Associates - Assistant Exam Held in Jan-Feb
1. Who is the Chairman of NITI Aayog - PM Narendra Modi
2. What is the Currency of Philippines - Philippine Peso
3. What is the Currency of Bhutan – Ngultrum
4. What is the Currency of Afghanistan - Afghan Afghani
5. What is the Currency of China – Yuan
6. What is the currency of Pakistan Curre – Pakistani Rupee
7. What is the Currency of Greece – Euro
9. What is the capital of Australia – Canberra
10. Sarita Devi belongs to which sports? –Boxing
11. What is the name of America-Canada boundary line - Parallel line 49
12. Who won Nobel Prize in micro economics? - Amartya Sen
13. Fort Aguada is in located in which state –Goa
14. Next G-20 Summit will be held at- Istanbul, Turkey
15. Next SAARC summit will be held at – Kathmandu, Nepal
16. APEC summit 2014 will be held at – Beijing
17. Next Summer Olympics venue is – China
18. 2018 Commonwealth Games will be held at - Gold Coast, Australia
19. Who appointed as new chief of IB - Dineshwar Sharma
20. Name of Fresh water lake in U.S.A - Lake Superior
21. World Water Day is Observed on- 22nd March
22. Cancer Day is Observed on - 4th February
23. National Youth Day is Observed on - 12th January
24. Where are the head quarters of UNICEF? - New York
25. Number of Internet users in India in December 2014 were - 300 Million
26. Founder of self help groups who won NobelPrize for this is- Mohammad Yunus
27. Anirudh Jagannath is the PM of which country? –Mauritius
28. FAO (Committee on Forestry) headquarter is situated in which country- Rome, Italy
29. International court of justice headquarter is situated in which country - The Hague
30. Who is Union Urban development minister - Venkaiah Naidu
31. Who is External Affair Minister - Smt.Sushma Swaraj
32. According to 2011 census female ratio per 1000 males in Haryana is? –879
33. Confucius prize was awarded to whom? - Fidel Castro
34. Dandi kutir is established at which place recently? –Gandhinagar
35. Wandering in many worlds is autobiography of whom? - V. R. Krishna Iyer
36. What is the capital of Canada –Ottawa
37. Who is appointed as CEO of NITI Aayog - Sindhushree Khullar
38. Who is Shinzo Abe ?- Prime Minister of Japan
39. Who was previous RBI governor - Y V Reddy
40. Who are in the ex officio's list in NITI Aayog–(Members of NITI Aayog)Arun Jaitley, Rajnath Singh, Suresh Prabhu and Radha Mohan Singh
41. Who is the Director of PK movie - Raj Kumar Hirani
42. Who is the Minister of Road, Transport and Highways - Nitin Gadkari
43. World Environment Day is observed on - 05 June
44. BSF Foundation day is observed on -1 December
45. Who is the Author of "God of small things" - Arundhati Roy
46. WU-14 is launched by which country ?- China
47. Who is the new chief of RAW - Mr. Rajinder Khanna
48. Headquarter of International Maritime Organization (IMO) is situated at - London, UK.
49. Strait time person of the year is given to - Narendra Modi
50. Wular Fresh lake is in which state of India-Jammu and Kashmir
51. Name of boxer recently banned - Sarita Devi
52. Bandhavgarh National Park is located in which state - Madhya Pradesh
53. Recently people of 13 countries made march and pray for world peace in which state- Bihar
54. In India recently Bio fuel Train started from which place- Rohtak to Rewari
55. Who is Chief Economic advisor to GOI - Arvind Subramanian
56. Switzerland beat whom to win Davis cup –France
57. Anemia is caused by deficiency of which vitamin - Vitamin B12
58. Bihu dance is associated to which state –Assam
59. Governer of the Year in Central Banks Prize given to whom recently –Raghuram Rajan
60. What is the name of the news paper which recently printed the news related to France attack - Charlie Hebdo
61. Highest mortality rate in infants is in which state acc to Census 2011–Odisha
62. Who is the new director of CBI - Mr. Anil Kumar Sinha
63. Who is the author of “ Dramatic Decade – Indira Gandhi Years”– Pranab Mukherjee
64. Who is Pankaj Mishra – Writer
65. USA President Barak Obama’s wife name is – Michelle Obama
66. Bharatnatyam is associated with which state – Tamil nadu
67. 2011 highest urban populated state is- Maharashtra
68. Japan gave award to which Indian PM recently - Dr.Manmohan singh
69. UNESCO Headquarter is located in- Paris
70. National voters day is observed on– 25th January
71. Roger Federer is related to which sport- Tennis
72. Hudhud affected which coastal Area:- Visakhapatnam
73. What is the range of AGNI-4 – 3,000 – 4,000 km
74. Who is the vice chairperson of NITI Aayog – Arvind Panagariya
75. What is the name of Sachin’s autobiography-Playing It My Way
76. Dong fong missile strike range is upto- Max.550 kms
77. When do we observe army day? - 15th January
78. Water week started from - 13th January in context with Ganga Rejuvination Plan
79. Who is the current Defense minister of India? - ManoharParikar
80. Jim Corbett national park is situated in which state? - Uttarakhand
81. Capital of Denmark is– Copenhagen
82. Which is the Country having maximum gold mines –China
83. Which was the warmest year ever? –2014
84. Which were the two new earth’s like planets discovered? - Kepler 438-b and Kepler 442
85. NPA stands for- Non-performing asset
86. Casa related to which firm- The CASA (current and savings account) ratio is the ratio of deposits in the current and savings accounts of a bank to its total deposits.
87. BSBDA A/C FULL FORM – Basic Savings Bank Account.
88. CVV Full form- Card Verification Value
89. PMJDY payment card is of which type– Rupay
90. Small and Payment bank need how much Capital for startup - 100 Crore
91. RBI regulates which sector in India – Banking
92. By how many basis points RBI cut it’s repo rate? - 25 basis points
93. IMF provides loan to whom?- Only Member Countries
94. What is the Purpose of Monetary Policy- To Control money Supply
95. Credit rating agency of India- CRISIL, ICRA, CARE, ONICRA, FITCH & SMERA. CRISIL is the largest credit rating agency in India, with a market share of greater than 60%.
96. Which is the regulator of commodity market – FMC
97. RBI doesn't control- ICICI Prudential
98. Recently Gyan Sangam Held in Pune For what Purpose - Banking Reforms
Quantitative paper for Bank PO Exam prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cli...
PANCHYAT SECRETARY PAPER PB GOVT OCT 2016 Punjab Backward Classes Land Development and Finance Corporation CLERK EXAM OCT 2016 Pun...
Memory based Bank PO Reasoning paper prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cl...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 15 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIA AND RUSSIA INK AGREEMENT TO SET UP 2...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –15,16 OCTOBER 1. What is the theme for World Food Day that will be observed on 16 October 2016? a) C...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 12 th OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. VIRAT KOHLI PRESENTED WITH ICC TEST CHAMPI...
Here we are going to share weekly Current Affairs . We share the link below , to download the PPT related to the Current affairs. T...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –17,18 OCTOBER 1. Recently, around 25 people were killed and various were injured in a stampede near Rajgha...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 18 TH OCT 2016 ( Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INTERNATIONAL DAY FOR THE ERADICATION OF...
Monthly GK Capsules of Sept.. 2016 Here is the new Monthly GK Capsules . This time we are going to share official PDF file of AA...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN