Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) BANKING AWARENESS banking gk BAKING AWARENESS QUIZ QUESTIONS PART-2
Thursday, March 26, 2015
BANKING TEST - 2
1. Savings Accounts can be opened by
1) All individuals fulfilling KY C norms
2) All tax payers
3) All individuals above the age of 18
4) All businessmen
5) All students below the age of 18
2. Choose the correct sentence
1) KYC norms are not applicable for Financial Inclusion
2) Loans can be granted to students at a low rate of interest
3) Home loans are not useful for public
4) NRI customers are not profitable customers
5) Online marketing is very costly
3. In a Savings Account, money can be deposited on
1) Monthly basis
2) As per the convenience of the depositor
3) Annual basis
4) In one lump sum
5) Quarterly basis
4. Which of the following terms is not related to banking?
5. Insurance cover for bank deposits in our country is provided by-
2) Government of India
6. The Headquarters of International Monetary Fund (IMF) is in—
3) Washington DC
7. What does the letter 'L' stands for in the term LAF commonly used in financial/economic news?
8. Which of the following is not a primary function of a Bank?
1) Granting Loans
2) Collecting Cheques/Drafts of customers
3) Facilitating import of goods
4) Issuing Bank Drafts
5) Selling Gold/Silver Coins
9. Which of the following represents correct meaning of 'REPO RATE’?
1) Rate on which RBI sells Government Securities to Banks
2) Rate for borrowing rupees by banks from RBI
3) Rate offered by banks to their prime customers
4) Rate applicable for grant of priority sector loans
5) None of these
10. Which bank is the banker to the Central Government?
1) Central Bank of India
2) Reserve Bank of India
3) Punjab National Bank
4) State Bank of India
5) All of these
Quantitative paper for Bank PO Exam prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cli...
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
PANCHYAT SECRETARY PAPER PB GOVT OCT 2016 Punjab Backward Classes Land Development and Finance Corporation CLERK EXAM OCT 2016 Pun...
Memory based Bank PO Reasoning paper prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cl...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 15 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIA AND RUSSIA INK AGREEMENT TO SET UP 2...
Here we are going to share weekly Current Affairs . We share the link below , to download the PPT related to the Current affairs. T...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –17,18 OCTOBER 1. Recently, around 25 people were killed and various were injured in a stampede near Rajgha...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 18 TH OCT 2016 ( Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INTERNATIONAL DAY FOR THE ERADICATION OF...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 20 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. SAINA NEHWAL APPOINTED MEMBER OF IOC'S...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –15,16 OCTOBER 1. What is the theme for World Food Day that will be observed on 16 October 2016? a) C...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN