Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) BANKING AWARENESS banking gk BAKING AWARENESS QUIZ QUESTIONS PART-2
Thursday, March 26, 2015
BANKING TEST - 2
1. Savings Accounts can be opened by
1) All individuals fulfilling KY C norms
2) All tax payers
3) All individuals above the age of 18
4) All businessmen
5) All students below the age of 18
2. Choose the correct sentence
1) KYC norms are not applicable for Financial Inclusion
2) Loans can be granted to students at a low rate of interest
3) Home loans are not useful for public
4) NRI customers are not profitable customers
5) Online marketing is very costly
3. In a Savings Account, money can be deposited on
1) Monthly basis
2) As per the convenience of the depositor
3) Annual basis
4) In one lump sum
5) Quarterly basis
4. Which of the following terms is not related to banking?
5. Insurance cover for bank deposits in our country is provided by-
2) Government of India
6. The Headquarters of International Monetary Fund (IMF) is in—
3) Washington DC
7. What does the letter 'L' stands for in the term LAF commonly used in financial/economic news?
8. Which of the following is not a primary function of a Bank?
1) Granting Loans
2) Collecting Cheques/Drafts of customers
3) Facilitating import of goods
4) Issuing Bank Drafts
5) Selling Gold/Silver Coins
9. Which of the following represents correct meaning of 'REPO RATE’?
1) Rate on which RBI sells Government Securities to Banks
2) Rate for borrowing rupees by banks from RBI
3) Rate offered by banks to their prime customers
4) Rate applicable for grant of priority sector loans
5) None of these
10. Which bank is the banker to the Central Government?
1) Central Bank of India
2) Reserve Bank of India
3) Punjab National Bank
4) State Bank of India
5) All of these
Monthly GK Capsules of Nov. 2016 Here is the new Monthly GK Capsules . This time we are going to share official PDF file of AAA-...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 2 ND DEC 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. WORLD AIDS DAY OBSERVED ON 1ST DECEMBER i....
To Access File CLICK HERE
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 1 ST DEC 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. GOA TO BECOME INDIA’S FIRST CASHLESS STATE ...
Last 6-Months Objective current Affairs. Very useful for all candidates who are preparing for Government or Bank Jobs in India. To Acces...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 29 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIAN TEAM WINS SILVER IN WORLD ROBOT OLYM...
To Access the File CLICK HERE
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 5 TH DEC 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. WORLD’S LARGEST BIRD FESTIVAL IN AGRA i....
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 4 TH DEC 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. DELHI AIRPORT WORLD'S 22ND MOST CONNECT...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 30 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. AKODARA IN GUJARAT BECOMES INDIA’S FIRST DI...