Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) Daily Current Affairs DAILY GK UPDATE Free current Affairs DAILY FREE CURRENT AFFAIRS 18, 19 JULY 2015
Monday, July 20, 2015
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 18, 19 July 2015
Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN
1. RBI SIGNED CURRENCY SWAP AGREEMENT WITH SRI LANKA:
i. RBI has signed Currency Swap Agreement with the Central Bank of Sri Lanka
ii. According to the agreement , the Central Bank of Sri Lanka can draw upto 1.1 billion US Dollar for a maximum period of 6 months.
2. ANDHRA PRADESH DISASTER RECOVERY PROJECT:
i. India and World Bank have signed financing agreement for Andhra Pradesh Disaster Recovery Project.
ii. India and World Bank have signed an agreement for assistance of 250 million US Dollars.
3. CBS-ENABLED CO-OPERATIVE BANKS TO ISSUE ATM CARDS:
i. RBI has permitted CBS-enabled Cooperative Banks to issue ATM Cards in tie-up with a Sponsor Bank.
ii. By virtue of being a sub-member of National Financial Switch (NFS) are required to fulfill the risk management requirements prescribed by the sponsor bank.
CBS- Core Banking Solution
4. SUNITA VISHWANATH HONOURED AS CHAMPIONS OF CHANGE:
i. Indian American Sunita Vishwanath is honored as Champions of Change by US White House.
ii. Sunita is selected for her work to encourage Hindus to take care of the Environment.
iii. Sunita Vishwanath is among 12 other faith leaders who are awarded for the efforts in protecting Environment and communities from the effects of climate change.
Note: Sunita Vishwanath is co-founder and active board member of the 14 year old front line women’s human rights organization.
5. WHITE-FI TECHNOLOGY TO BOAST DIGITAL INDIA INITIATIVE:
i. White-fi technology of Microsoft is set to boost Digital India Initiative
ii. White-fi technology of TV White Space Technology uses unspent spectrum on TV for internet usage.
6. INS ASTRAVAHINI DECOMMISSIONED:
i. INS Astravahini decommissioned after 31 years of service.
ii. INS Astravahini is indigenously built Torpedo launch and Recovery Vessel (TLRV)
Quantitative paper for Bank PO Exam prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cli...
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
PANCHYAT SECRETARY PAPER PB GOVT OCT 2016 Punjab Backward Classes Land Development and Finance Corporation CLERK EXAM OCT 2016 Pun...
Memory based Bank PO Reasoning paper prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cl...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 15 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIA AND RUSSIA INK AGREEMENT TO SET UP 2...
Here we are going to share weekly Current Affairs . We share the link below , to download the PPT related to the Current affairs. T...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –17,18 OCTOBER 1. Recently, around 25 people were killed and various were injured in a stampede near Rajgha...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 18 TH OCT 2016 ( Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INTERNATIONAL DAY FOR THE ERADICATION OF...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –15,16 OCTOBER 1. What is the theme for World Food Day that will be observed on 16 October 2016? a) C...
Monthly GK Capsules of Sept.. 2016 Here is the new Monthly GK Capsules . This time we are going to share official PDF file of AA...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN