Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) Daily Current Affairs DAILY GK UPDATE Daily news Daily News in India Free current Affairs DAILY FREE CURRENT AFFAIRS 16 AUGUST 2015 (DAILY NEWS INDIA)
Monday, August 17, 2015
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 16 AUG 2015
(Daily News India)
Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN
1. FISHERIES POLICY 2015 LAUNCHED BY ODISHA:
i. Odisha Government approved ‘Fisheries Policy 2015’
ii. The aim of new policy is to increase the productivity of fish from Island and marine
iii. The Government aims to develop 15000 hectare of new ponds of fresh water.
2. SANIA 1ST INDIAN SHUTTLER TO WON SILVER MEDAL AT WORLD BADMINTON CHAMPIONSHIP
i. Indian Shuttler Sania Nehwal won Silver medal at World Badminton Championship in Jakarta Indonesia.
ii. She is the first Indian Shuttler to won silver medal at world Badminton Championship
iii. Earlier in 1983 Shuttler Prakash Padukone was 1st Indian to won Bronze.
3. TAJ MAHAL BECOMES FIRST MONUMENT IN WORLD TO HAVE TWITTER ACCOUNT
i. The Taj Mahal became the 1st historical monument in the world to have a twitter account.
ii. It is launched by Uttar Pradesh CM Akhilesh Yadav on 69th Independence Day.
4. ‘INDRA-DHANUSH MISSION’ STARTED BY GOVERNMENT
i. The union Government has launched Indradhanush mission to revamp functioning of Public Sector Banks.
ii. It was launched by Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley
iii. It aims to achieve the objective of economic growth through improving credit and minimising the political interference in the functioning of Public Sector Banks.
iv. The seven shades of Indradhanush includes appointments, deserting PSBs, Capitalization, Empowerment, Governance, accountability, Bank Board Bureau.
Quantitative paper for Bank PO Exam prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cli...
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
PANCHYAT SECRETARY PAPER PB GOVT OCT 2016 Punjab Backward Classes Land Development and Finance Corporation CLERK EXAM OCT 2016 Pun...
Memory based Bank PO Reasoning paper prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cl...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 15 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIA AND RUSSIA INK AGREEMENT TO SET UP 2...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 20 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. SAINA NEHWAL APPOINTED MEMBER OF IOC'S...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 21 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. THE ADIVASI WILL NOT DANCE AUTHORED BY HA...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –17,18 OCTOBER 1. Recently, around 25 people were killed and various were injured in a stampede near Rajgha...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 18 TH OCT 2016 ( Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INTERNATIONAL DAY FOR THE ERADICATION OF...
Here we are going to share weekly Current Affairs . We share the link below , to download the PPT related to the Current affairs. T...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN