Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) Daily Current Affairs DAILY GK UPDATE Daily news Daily News in India Free current Affairs DAILY FREE CURRENT AFFAIRS 21 AUGUST 2015 (DAILY NEWS INDIA)
Saturday, August 22, 2015
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 21 AUG 2015
(Daily News India)
Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN
1. BANGLADESH 1ST COUNTRY TO GET FUNDS FROM UNITED NATIONS FOR SOLAR HOME SYSTEMS
i. Bangladesh is the first country in world to receive the 3.56 million US dollar from United Nations for Solar home system to maximize the use of solar energy at homes.
ii. The fund will be given by United Nations frame work convention for climate change (UNFCC) to Bangladesh’s two companies. Infrastructure development company ltd and Grameen Shakti.
PM of Bangladesh : Sheikh Hasina
Currency of Bangladesh: Taka
2. COCHIN AIRPORT WORLD’S 1ST AIRPORT TO FULLY OPERATE ON SOLAR POWER:
i. Cochin International Airport limited of Kerala has become 1st airport in world to fully operate on solar power
ii. The airport will get solar power from 12MWP solar power plant grid near the Cochin Airport.
CM of Kerala: Oomman Chand
3. WORLD HUMANITARIN DAY OBSERVED ON 19TH AUGUST:
i. World Humanitarin Day is observed on 19th August by United Nations General Assembly to recognize humanitarian and those who lost their lives working for humanitarian causes.
ii. The theme of the day was ‘Inspiring the World Humanity’
4. CONVERSION OF URBAN CO-OPERTIVE BANKS INTO REGULAR BANKS RECOMMENDED BY R.GANDHI
i. The high powered committee of RBI headed by RBI deputy governor R.Gandhi has recommended conversion of Urban Co-operative Banks into regular banks.
ii. Urban Co-operative banks with business size of 20000 crore are recommended for conversion into regular banks.
iii. Earlier in January a high powered committee on Urban co-operative banks is formed under the chairmanship of RBI deputy Governor R. Gandhi on conversion of Urban Co-operative banks into commercial banks.
Governor of RBI: Raghuram Rajan
5. ASHWANI LOHANI NEW CMD OF AIR INDIA LTD:
i. Air India limited has appointed Ashwani Lohani as its new Chairman and Managing Director.
ii. Aswani Lohani has replaced Rohit Nandan
iii. Ashwani Lohani is appointed for next 3 years.
Monthly GK Capsules of Nov. 2016 Here is the new Monthly GK Capsules . This time we are going to share official PDF file of AAA-...
To Access the File CLICK HERE
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 29 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIAN TEAM WINS SILVER IN WORLD ROBOT OLYM...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 26 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. MUMBAI RANKED AMONG WORLD’S TOP TRENDING TO...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –25 NOVEMBER 1. Who will be the Chief Guest at the 14th Pravasi Bharatiya Divas? a) Antonio Costa b) Mich...
Last 6-Months Objective current Affairs. Very useful for all candidates who are preparing for Government or Bank Jobs in India. To Acces...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –26 NOVEMBER 1. India in recent past signed an agreement with which international agency to accept digital...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 23 RD NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. PORTUGUESE PRIME MINISTER TO BE THE CHIEF ...
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 28 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIA HOST THE GOLDEN JUBILEE CELEBRATIONS ...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN