Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) Daily Current Affairs DAILY GK UPDATE Daily news Daily News in India Free current Affairs DAILY FREE CURRENT AFFAIRS 23 AUGUST 2015 (DAILY NEWS INDIA)
Monday, August 24, 2015
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 23 Aug 2015
(Daily News India)
Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN
1. ‘MINIMUM ALTERNATE TAX’ RELIEF TO FII
i. Former Justice A P Shah committee has recommended for relief to foreign institutional investors on Minimum alternate tax (MAT)
ii. The committee has recommended that MAT should not be imposed on FIIs for the period preceding 1st April 2015.
2. PUNJABI UNIVERSITY GRABBED ‘MAULANA ABDUL KALAM AZAD TROPHY’ 2014:
i. Punjabi University has grabbed prestigious Sports Award Maulana Abdul Kalam (MAKA) trophy for the year 2014
ii. The award will be given to Punjabi University of Patiala on 29th August.
iii. Maulana Abdul Kalam Trophy is given to top performing Universities/ institution for inter University tournaments in sports
29th August: National Sports Day
3. ‘ADITI ASHOK’ 1ST INDIAN TO WON LADIES BRITISH AMATEUR GOLF CHAMPIONSHIP.
i. Indian Golfer Aditi Ashok won ladies British Amateur Golf Championship at Mooretown Gold Club at Leeds in United Kingdom.
ii. She has became the first Indian player to won ladies British Amateur Stroke Play Golf championship.
iii. She is the youngest winner to won this tournament.
4. ‘FREE LAPTOP SCHEME’ IN PUDUCHERRY
i. Free laptop scheme is launched in Puducherry by CM N Ram Gasamy
ii. The scheme is launched to provide free laptops to all students who have passed 12th from government higher secondary schools from 2013 to 2015.
iii. The aim of this scheme is to increase Digital literacy in India.
Quantitative paper for Bank PO Exam prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cli...
PANCHYAT SECRETARY PAPER PB GOVT OCT 2016 Punjab Backward Classes Land Development and Finance Corporation CLERK EXAM OCT 2016 Pun...
Memory based Bank PO Reasoning paper prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cl...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 15 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIA AND RUSSIA INK AGREEMENT TO SET UP 2...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –15,16 OCTOBER 1. What is the theme for World Food Day that will be observed on 16 October 2016? a) C...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 12 th OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. VIRAT KOHLI PRESENTED WITH ICC TEST CHAMPI...
Here we are going to share weekly Current Affairs . We share the link below , to download the PPT related to the Current affairs. T...
Monthly GK Capsules of Sept.. 2016 Here is the new Monthly GK Capsules . This time we are going to share official PDF file of AA...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –17,18 OCTOBER 1. Recently, around 25 people were killed and various were injured in a stampede near Rajgha...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –11,12 OCTOBER 1. Name the philanthropist and wife of Godrej group chairman Adi Godrej who passed away? ...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN