Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) Daily Current Affairs DAILY GK UPDATE Daily news Daily News in India Free current Affairs DAILY FREE CURRENT AFFAIRS 5 AUG 2015 ( DAILY NEWS INDIA)
Wednesday, August 5, 2015
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 5 AUG 2015
Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN
1. ‘SAMANVAY’ LAUNCHED BY MINISTRY OF RURAL DEVELOPMENT FOR GRAM PANCHAYATS:
i. ‘SAMANVAY’ web portal is launched to monitor progress and implementation of the Sansad Adarsh Gram Yojana for development of Gram Panchayats.
ii. It will provide information about all Government schemes including Central and State government for Gram Panchayats.
2. BHARAT BHARTI LITERARY AWARD TO KASHINATH SINGH:
i. Hindi litterateur Kashinath Singh has been chosen for the Bharat Bharti literary award.
ii. He had penned down many books and novels his most famous novel is’ Kashi ka Assi’
iii. Bharat Bharti literary award is Uttar Pradesh state’s highest literary award.
Chief minister of Uttar Pradesh : Akhilesh Yadav
3. ‘OPERATION MUSKAAN ‘ BY GURGAON POLICE TO TRACE MISSING KIDS:
i. ‘Operation Muskaan’ was launched by railway police to trace missing children and to reunite them with their parents.
ii. The operation was launched with an aim to prevent child trafficking and rescue children from persons who engage them in begging, sexual trade and other antisocial activities.
4. ‘OPERATION SHISHTACHAR’ LAUNCHED BY DELHI POLICE
i. ‘Operation Shishtachar’ is launched by Delhi police to teach lesson to eve-teasers.
ii. The operation aims to nab offenders and teach lesson of manner to them.
5. IQBAL AHMED ANSARI APPOINTED AS ACTING CHIEF JUSTICE OF PATNA HIGH COURT:
i. Justice Iqbal Ahmed Ansari was appointed as acting Chief Justice of Patna High Court by President Pranab Mukherjee under article 233.
6. CHINA TO MAKE FIVE-HUNDRED-METER APERTURE SPHERICAL TELESCOPE:
i. China to make Five-hundred-meter Aperture Spherical Telescope (FAST), in Guizhou province of south west China.
ii. It will be the World's Largest Radio Telescope, whose dish size will be equal to 30 football stadiums.
Quantitative paper for Bank PO Exam prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cli...
PANCHYAT SECRETARY PAPER PB GOVT OCT 2016 Punjab Backward Classes Land Development and Finance Corporation CLERK EXAM OCT 2016 Pun...
Memory based Bank PO Reasoning paper prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cl...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 15 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIA AND RUSSIA INK AGREEMENT TO SET UP 2...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –15,16 OCTOBER 1. What is the theme for World Food Day that will be observed on 16 October 2016? a) C...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 12 th OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. VIRAT KOHLI PRESENTED WITH ICC TEST CHAMPI...
Here we are going to share weekly Current Affairs . We share the link below , to download the PPT related to the Current affairs. T...
Monthly GK Capsules of Sept.. 2016 Here is the new Monthly GK Capsules . This time we are going to share official PDF file of AA...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –17,18 OCTOBER 1. Recently, around 25 people were killed and various were injured in a stampede near Rajgha...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 18 TH OCT 2016 ( Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INTERNATIONAL DAY FOR THE ERADICATION OF...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN