Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) Daily Current Affairs DAILY GK UPDATE Daily news Daily News in India DAILY FREE CURRENT AFFAIRS 9 AUG. 2015 (DAILY NEWS INDIA)
Monday, August 10, 2015
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 9 AUG 2015
(Daily News India)
Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN
1. INDIA SOCIO BIOLOGIST RAGHAVENDRA GADAGKAR AWARDED GERMANY’S HIGHEST CIVILIAN AWARD
i. Raghavendra Gadagkar Indian Sociobiologist honoured with Germany’s highest civilian honour ‘Order of the Merit’ at German Consulate in Bengaluru.
ii. He is honoured for his contribution in the field of behavioral Ecology and Sociology.
‘Order of Merit’ award is presented by President of Germany for outstanding achievement in political, economical, cultural, intellectual and voluntary fields.
2. 70TH ANNIVERSARY OF ATOMIC BOMB DROPPING ON NAGASAKI OBSERVED:
i. Atomic Bomb named ‘Fatman’ was dropped on Nagasaki by USA on 9th August 1945.
ii. This bomb killed 70,000 people.
iii. ‘Little boy’ named Atomic Bomb dropped on Hiroshima by USA on 6th August 1945.
3. ‘SURAKSHA BANDHAN DRIVE’ MISSION INITIATED BY UNION GOVERNMENT
i. Union Government launched Surakha Bandhan Drive with insurance companies and banks.
ii. The objective is to create a universal social security system in the country
iii. The scheme is launched to include all poor and under privileged section of society into insurance.
4. ‘PATWA AWARD’ TO GOA TOURISM MINISTER D PARUKKAR
i. Dilip Parukkar Tourism Minister of Goa conferred with ‘PATWA’ Award in the category of Best Tourism Minister.
5. GLOBAL SATELLITE TO BE NAMED AFTER FORMER PRESIDENT DR APJ ABDUL KALAM
i. Global Satellite called as Global Satellite for DDR to be named after former President Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam .It will be a tribute to him.
Quantitative paper for Bank PO Exam prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cli...
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
PANCHYAT SECRETARY PAPER PB GOVT OCT 2016 Punjab Backward Classes Land Development and Finance Corporation CLERK EXAM OCT 2016 Pun...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 21 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. THE ADIVASI WILL NOT DANCE AUTHORED BY HA...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 20 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. SAINA NEHWAL APPOINTED MEMBER OF IOC'S...
Memory based Bank PO Reasoning paper prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cl...
Here we are going to share weekly Current Affairs . We share the link below , to download the PPT related to the Current affairs. T...
GK SERIES FOR SSC,IAS,PCS,HAS,HCS AND OTHER COMPETITIVE EXAMS (HISTORY-8) DELHI SULTNATE 1206 – 1526 AD Rise of Delhi Sultanat...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 18 TH OCT 2016 ( Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INTERNATIONAL DAY FOR THE ERADICATION OF...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –17,18 OCTOBER 1. Recently, around 25 people were killed and various were injured in a stampede near Rajgha...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN