Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) GK Questions previous year questions GK QUESTIONS ASKED IN RBI ASSISTANT EXAM ON 8,9 AUG 2015
Sunday, August 9, 2015
1) . When is Nelson Mandela day - 18 July
2). Where is Mundra power plant:Kutch,Gujrat
3). Author of book The Lowland-Jhumpalahiri
4). Where is capital of Uzbekistan - Tashkent
5). Who is appointed the President of Japan's telecm giant SoftBank Corp–N. Arora
6). Maximum number of tigers are present in which state -Karnataka
7). What is Currency of Bangladesh - Taka
8). As per 2011 coinage act RBI can mint how much amount coin –Rs 1000.
9). Which country won Womens football world cup recently - USA
10). Minimum age limit in Atal Pension Yojana is - 18
11). Deepak Mohanthy is related to which committee - Financial inclusion
12). Book ‘UNIKI’ is written by –CH VidayaSagar Roy
13) India's contribution in BRICS bank is - $18 billion
14) Who chair Kolkata based Bandhan Bank -Ashok Lahiri
15) The Potala Palace is located in which country -China
16) Which is currency of Slovakia-EURO
17) Kohima is the capital of which state-Nagaland
18) Who is Communication Minister –Ravi Shankar Prasad
19) JoshnaChinpa is related to which sport-Squash
20) Where is WTO Headquarters-Geneva
21) Where is OECD Headquarters- Paris ,France
22) World Literacy Day is celebrated on -8th Sept
23) Book ‘Green Signal’ is written by-Jairam Ramesh
24)PSLV C28 launched which country satellite-UK
25) Who is the director of Movie Buddha in a Traffic Jam-VivekAgnihotri
26) What is Micro ATM upper Limit-Rs 10000
27) Where is Pipavav Shipyard located-Gujrat
28) Khanjar 2015 is a exercise between - India-Kyrgyzstan
29) KumbhMela is celebrated atTrimbakeshwar on which river-Godavari
30) When is Doctors day -July 1
31) What is Currency of South Korea-South Korean Won
32) Maximum limit of investment in KisanVikasPatra- No limit
33) Where is Sanjay Gandhi National Park- Borivali East, Mumbai
34) BRICKS 2016 summit will be held in -India
35) Wimbeldonwomens Champion 2015-Serena Williams
36) India Bangladesh land agreement which states share large area-West Bengal ,Tripura, Assam, Meghalaya
37) MattiMakkonen who died recently was -Father of SMS
38) Currency of Kazakhstan-Kazakh Tenge
39) Home minister-Rajnath Singh
40) Who is President of Bhutan – JigmeKhesarNamgyelWangchuck
41) Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) summit 2015 was held at Ufa, Russia
42) HrishikeshKanitkar and Ajay Ratra are related to which sport? –Cricket
43) PNB Headquarter is located at –New Delhi
44) UNICEF Headquarter is located at – New York
45) RastriyaAviskaarYojanainaugrated by- Dr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam
46) NHB full form?-National Housing Bank
47) Mutual fund regulator in India is -SEBI
48) Who is author of book 37 Bridges - Aamer Hussein
49) The Centre approved an interest-free loan to sugar mills to enable them to clear cane arrears payable to farmers. -Rs. 6,000 crore
50) Womens winner of WTA 2015- Maria Sharapova
51) Barabati Stadium is located at -Cuttack
52) Nawabganj Bird Sanctuary in Unnao,UP is recently renamed after – NawabWajid Ali NShah and freedom fighter Chandrashekhar Azad
53) Retail Banking is also know as – Consumer Banking
54) Rank of India in World Happiness Report 2015-117
55) According to World Economic Forum report worlds biggest employer is –US Department of Defence
56) Pravda, a daily newspaper is published from –Russia
57). IAEA role is – To promote the peaceful use of nuclear energy
58) Project Tatkal Launched by SBI for which Purpose –Expediting the Home Loan in 10 Days
Monthly GK Capsules of Nov. 2016 Here is the new Monthly GK Capsules . This time we are going to share official PDF file of AAA-...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 2 ND DEC 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. WORLD AIDS DAY OBSERVED ON 1ST DECEMBER i....
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 29 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIAN TEAM WINS SILVER IN WORLD ROBOT OLYM...
To Access File CLICK HERE
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 1 ST DEC 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. GOA TO BECOME INDIA’S FIRST CASHLESS STATE ...
To Access the File CLICK HERE
Last 6-Months Objective current Affairs. Very useful for all candidates who are preparing for Government or Bank Jobs in India. To Acces...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 5 TH DEC 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. WORLD’S LARGEST BIRD FESTIVAL IN AGRA i....
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 30 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. AKODARA IN GUJARAT BECOMES INDIA’S FIRST DI...
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN