Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) Daily Current Affairs DAILY GK UPDATE Daily news Daily News in India Free current Affairs DAILY FREE CURRENT AFFAIRS 20 SEPT. 2015 ( DAILY NEWS INDIA )
Monday, September 21, 2015
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 20 SEPT 2015
(Daily News India)
Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN
1. PRESIDENT PRESENTED ‘NATIONAL TOURISM AWARDS 2013-14’
i. President Pranab Mukherjee presented the National Tourism Awards 2013-14 at a function held at Vigyan Bhavan in New Delhi.
ii. Gujarat was awarded for the Best State/UT for Comprehensive Tourism Development
iii. Gwalior The Heritage City in Madhya Pradesh awarded as the Best Heritage City
iv. Gujarat has also been awarded for the Best Film Promotion Friendly State/Union territory.
v. The Best Tourism Film award is given to kerala tourism.
2. ‘SANIA MIRZA & AJINKYA RAHANE’ GOT CRICKET CLUB OF INDIA’S HONORARY LIFE MEMBERSHIP
i. Indian tennis player Sania Mirza and cricketer Ajinkya Rahane were conferred with honorary life membership of Cricket Club of India.
ii. The membership of CCI is a prestigious ownership which is awarded regularly to sportsmen and eminent persons as recognition of their contribution to their respective fields.
3. ‘MARIKO KIPCHUMBA’ GRABBED BEIJING INTERNATIONAL MARATHON 2015
i. Mariko Kipchumba of Kenya grabbed Beijing International Marathon.
ii. He finished the 42.195-km course in 2 hours 14 minutes and 25 seconds.
iii. Ethiopian women runner Betelhem Cherenet won the title in 2 hours 27 minutes and 31 seconds.
4. ‘METRO MAN E SREEDHARAN’ TO SERVE UN HIGH LEVEL ADVISORY GROUP ON SUSTAINABLE TRANSPORT
i. Metro Man Elattuvalapil Sreedharan has been invited to the United Nations’ High Level Advisory Group on Sustainable Transport.
ii. UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon invited him to serve on UN High Level Advisory Group on Sustainable Transport for a period of three years.
iii. He is known for changing the face of public transport in India by launching Konkan Railway and the Delhi Metro projects under his leadership.
Monthly GK Capsules of Nov. 2016 Here is the new Monthly GK Capsules . This time we are going to share official PDF file of AAA-...
To Access the File CLICK HERE
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 29 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIAN TEAM WINS SILVER IN WORLD ROBOT OLYM...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 26 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. MUMBAI RANKED AMONG WORLD’S TOP TRENDING TO...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –25 NOVEMBER 1. Who will be the Chief Guest at the 14th Pravasi Bharatiya Divas? a) Antonio Costa b) Mich...
Last 6-Months Objective current Affairs. Very useful for all candidates who are preparing for Government or Bank Jobs in India. To Acces...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –26 NOVEMBER 1. India in recent past signed an agreement with which international agency to accept digital...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 23 RD NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. PORTUGUESE PRIME MINISTER TO BE THE CHIEF ...
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 28 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIA HOST THE GOLDEN JUBILEE CELEBRATIONS ...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN