Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) Daily Current Affairs DAILY GK UPDATE Daily news Daily News in India Free current Affairs DAILY FREE CURRENT AFFAIRS 6 SEP. 2015 (DAILY NEWS INDIA)
Monday, September 7, 2015
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 6 Sept. 2015
(Daily News India)
Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN
1. G-20 LAUNCHED WORLD-20 GROUPING FOR GENDER INCLUSIVE ECONOMIC GROWTH
i. G-20 Group of World’s 20 largest economies launched W20 involving grouping of Women leaders to push for Gender inclusive Global Economic growth.
ii. W 20 launched during G-20 summit of finance ministers and Central Bank Governor in Ankara. W20 will have 20 women leaders from G-20 countries.
Gulden Turktan is appointed as President of W 20
Its first meeting will held in Istanbul in 2015.
2. GOVERNMENT TO DEVELOP BODHGAYA AS SPIRITUAL CAPITAL
i. Union Government is going to develop Bodhgaya in Gaya District of Bihar as spiritual capital of the country in order to serve Civilization bond between India and the Buddhist world.
ii. Bodhgaya is a religious place where Gautama Buddha have obtained enlightenment
3. SHANE WATSON ANNOUNCED RETIREMENT FROM TEST CRICKET
i. Australian Cricketer Shane Watson announced retirement from Test Cricket
ii. He started cricket in 2002
4. LEWIS HAMILTON OF BRITAIN WON ITALIAN GRAND PRIX OF FORMULA ONE
i. Lewis Hamilton of Mercedes Racing driver from Britain won 2015 formula one Italian Grand Prix in Italy.
ii. Lewis Hamilton won his 7th title of racing in 2015.
Quantitative paper for Bank PO Exam prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cli...
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
PANCHYAT SECRETARY PAPER PB GOVT OCT 2016 Punjab Backward Classes Land Development and Finance Corporation CLERK EXAM OCT 2016 Pun...
Memory based Bank PO Reasoning paper prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cl...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 15 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIA AND RUSSIA INK AGREEMENT TO SET UP 2...
Here we are going to share weekly Current Affairs . We share the link below , to download the PPT related to the Current affairs. T...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –17,18 OCTOBER 1. Recently, around 25 people were killed and various were injured in a stampede near Rajgha...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 18 TH OCT 2016 ( Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INTERNATIONAL DAY FOR THE ERADICATION OF...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 20 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. SAINA NEHWAL APPOINTED MEMBER OF IOC'S...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –15,16 OCTOBER 1. What is the theme for World Food Day that will be observed on 16 October 2016? a) C...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN