Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) Daily Current Affairs DAILY GK UPDATE Daily news Daily News in India Free current Affairs DAILY FREE CURRENT AFFAIRS 8 SEP 2015 ( DAILY NEWS INDIA )
Tuesday, September 8, 2015
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 8 SEPT 2015
(Daily News India)
Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN
1. INTERNATIONAL LITERACY DAY OBSERVED ON 8TH SEPTEMBER
i) The International Literacy Day was observed on 8 September to promote literacy in world.
ii) The theme of International Literacy Day 2015 is’ Literacy and Sustainable Societies’.
iii) The theme was chosen to high light that literacy is a key element in achieving sustainable societies.
2. DOHA BANK INKED PACT WITH RELIANCE ADA GROUP TO GENERATE BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES
i) Doha Bank inked with Reliance ADA Group to generate business opportunities in the Gulf Cooperation Council nations and India.
ii) It will provide business opportunities and further prospects for expansion for Doha Bank and Reliance Group.
iii) It will also provide help in product development and help in infrastructure development.
iv) Doha Bank is one of the largest commercial banks in the State of Qatar
Currency of Qatar: Qatari riyal
Capital of Qatar: Doha
3. INDO-MALDIVES JOINT MILITARY EXERCISE STARTS IN THIRUVANANTHAPURAM
i) Indo-Maldives joint Training Exercise started at Pangode Military Station in Thiruvananthapuram district of Kerala
ii) The Aim of the Joint Exercise is to increase understanding and interoperability between Armies of both countries.
PM of Maldives: Abdulla Yameen
Currency of Maldives:Maldivian Rufiyaa
4. BALA TRIPURA SUNDARI DEVI TEMPLE RENOVATED UNDER INDIA-NEPAL ECONOMIC PROGRAMME
i) Ranjit Rae Indian Ambassador to Nepal inaugurated the newly renovated Bala Tripura Sundari Devi Temple at Tripurakot.
ii) It is situated on the bank of glacial river Thuli Bheri in Dolpa district of Nepal.
iii) Shree Bala Tripura Sundari Devi Temple is almost 900 years old, having great socio-cultural relevance in the life of the people of the Dolpa district.
Pm of Nepal: Sushil koirala
Currency of Nepal:Nepalese rupee
Monthly GK Capsules of Nov. 2016 Here is the new Monthly GK Capsules . This time we are going to share official PDF file of AAA-...
To Access the File CLICK HERE
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 29 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIAN TEAM WINS SILVER IN WORLD ROBOT OLYM...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 26 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. MUMBAI RANKED AMONG WORLD’S TOP TRENDING TO...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –25 NOVEMBER 1. Who will be the Chief Guest at the 14th Pravasi Bharatiya Divas? a) Antonio Costa b) Mich...
Last 6-Months Objective current Affairs. Very useful for all candidates who are preparing for Government or Bank Jobs in India. To Acces...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –26 NOVEMBER 1. India in recent past signed an agreement with which international agency to accept digital...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 23 RD NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. PORTUGUESE PRIME MINISTER TO BE THE CHIEF ...
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 28 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIA HOST THE GOLDEN JUBILEE CELEBRATIONS ...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN