Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) Daily Current Affairs DAILY GK UPDATE Daily news Daily News in India Free current Affairs DAILY FREE CURRENT AFFAIRS 16 OCT 2015 ( DAILY NEWS INDIA )
Saturday, October 17, 2015
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 16 OCT 2015
(Daily News India)
Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN
1. ‘ZAHEER KHAN’ ANNOUNCED RETIREMENT FROM INTERNATIONAL CRICKET
i. Zaheer Khan one of India’s finest pacers announced retirement from all forms of international.
ii. He will continue to play in IPL for one more season.
iii. Zaheer khan is the fourth highest Indian wicket-taker in Tests matches and he is also the third highest wicket-taker in international cricket among left-arm pacers.
2. ‘INDIA AND ISRAEL’ SIGNED 10 MOUS TO ENHANCE BILATERAL COOPERATION
i. India and Israel signed 10 Memorandam of Understandings in various fields.
ii. The MoUs were signed during the visit of President Pranab Mukherjee's to Israel.
iii. He is the first President of India to visit Israel.
List of some important Agreements:
1. Avoidance of Double Taxation
2. Cultural Exchange Programme
3. MoU for Institutional Collaboration between Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur (IITKGP) and Ben-Gurion University of the Negev
4. MoU between Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi and Hebrew University of Jerusalem
3. DRDO MISSILE COMPLEX RENAMED AS DR APJ ABDUL KALAM MISSILE COMPLEX
i. Defence Reseach Development Organisation Missile Complex in Hyderabad was renamed as Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Missile Complex by Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar.
ii. It was renamed on the 84th Birth Anniversary of Dr Kalam, the Missile Man.
Director General of DRDO: Dr. S Christopher
4. ‘KUNDHAVI KADIRESAN’ APPOINTED AS ASSISTANT DIRECTOR OF FAO
i. Kundhavi Kadiresan was appointed as the Assistant Director of United Nations Food and Agriculture Organization.
ii. She is also appointed as Regional Representative for Asia and the Pacific.
iii. Kundhavi Kadiresan is an economist and she has spent most of her professional career with the World Bank Group in Asia, Africa, Eastern Europe
FAO Director General: José Graziano da Silva
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
Quantitative paper for Bank PO Exam prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cli...
PANCHYAT SECRETARY PAPER PB GOVT OCT 2016 Punjab Backward Classes Land Development and Finance Corporation CLERK EXAM OCT 2016 Pun...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 21 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. THE ADIVASI WILL NOT DANCE AUTHORED BY HA...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 20 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. SAINA NEHWAL APPOINTED MEMBER OF IOC'S...
Here we are going to share weekly Current Affairs . We share the link below , to download the PPT related to the Current affairs. T...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –23,24 OCTOBER 1. Which city recently bestowed honorary citizenship on Dalai Lama? a) Venice b)...
Monthly GK Capsules of Sept.. 2016 Here is the new Monthly GK Capsules . This time we are going to share official PDF file of AA...
GK SERIES FOR SSC,IAS,PCS,HAS,HCS AND OTHER COMPETITIVE EXAMS (HISTORY-8) DELHI SULTNATE 1206 – 1526 AD Rise of Delhi Sultanat...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –25,26 OCTOBER 1. Which country formally begun the process of withdrawing from the International Criminal...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN