Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) Daily Current Affairs DAILY GK UPDATE Daily news Daily News in India Free current Affairs DAILY FREE CURRENT AFFAIRS 16 OCT 2015 ( DAILY NEWS INDIA )
Saturday, October 17, 2015
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 16 OCT 2015
(Daily News India)
Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN
1. ‘ZAHEER KHAN’ ANNOUNCED RETIREMENT FROM INTERNATIONAL CRICKET
i. Zaheer Khan one of India’s finest pacers announced retirement from all forms of international.
ii. He will continue to play in IPL for one more season.
iii. Zaheer khan is the fourth highest Indian wicket-taker in Tests matches and he is also the third highest wicket-taker in international cricket among left-arm pacers.
2. ‘INDIA AND ISRAEL’ SIGNED 10 MOUS TO ENHANCE BILATERAL COOPERATION
i. India and Israel signed 10 Memorandam of Understandings in various fields.
ii. The MoUs were signed during the visit of President Pranab Mukherjee's to Israel.
iii. He is the first President of India to visit Israel.
List of some important Agreements:
1. Avoidance of Double Taxation
2. Cultural Exchange Programme
3. MoU for Institutional Collaboration between Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur (IITKGP) and Ben-Gurion University of the Negev
4. MoU between Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi and Hebrew University of Jerusalem
3. DRDO MISSILE COMPLEX RENAMED AS DR APJ ABDUL KALAM MISSILE COMPLEX
i. Defence Reseach Development Organisation Missile Complex in Hyderabad was renamed as Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Missile Complex by Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar.
ii. It was renamed on the 84th Birth Anniversary of Dr Kalam, the Missile Man.
Director General of DRDO: Dr. S Christopher
4. ‘KUNDHAVI KADIRESAN’ APPOINTED AS ASSISTANT DIRECTOR OF FAO
i. Kundhavi Kadiresan was appointed as the Assistant Director of United Nations Food and Agriculture Organization.
ii. She is also appointed as Regional Representative for Asia and the Pacific.
iii. Kundhavi Kadiresan is an economist and she has spent most of her professional career with the World Bank Group in Asia, Africa, Eastern Europe
FAO Director General: José Graziano da Silva
Monthly GK Capsules of Nov. 2016 Here is the new Monthly GK Capsules . This time we are going to share official PDF file of AAA-...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 29 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIAN TEAM WINS SILVER IN WORLD ROBOT OLYM...
To Access the File CLICK HERE
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 2 ND DEC 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. WORLD AIDS DAY OBSERVED ON 1ST DECEMBER i....
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 26 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. MUMBAI RANKED AMONG WORLD’S TOP TRENDING TO...
Last 6-Months Objective current Affairs. Very useful for all candidates who are preparing for Government or Bank Jobs in India. To Acces...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 1 ST DEC 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. GOA TO BECOME INDIA’S FIRST CASHLESS STATE ...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 28 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIA HOST THE GOLDEN JUBILEE CELEBRATIONS ...
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 30 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. AKODARA IN GUJARAT BECOMES INDIA’S FIRST DI...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN