Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) Daily Current Affairs DAILY GK UPDATE Daily news Daily News in India Free current Affairs Daily Free Current Affairs 24 Oct 2015 ( Daily News India )
Saturday, October 24, 2015
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 24 OCT 2015
(Daily News India)
Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN
1. UNION GOVERNMENT IMPOSED ‘ANTI-DUMPING DUTY ON CHINESE AUTO PARTS’
i. The Union Finance Ministry has imposed anti-dumping duties on imported Chinese auto parts for a period of five years.
ii. The Anti-dumping duty is used by a country under the multilateral World Trade Organisation to protect its domestic producers and market from below-cost/cheap imports.
iii. Anti dumping duty can be imposed for a maximum period of 5 years.
2. ‘FIRST WORLD INDIGENOUS GAMES’ STARTED IN PALMAS
i. First World Indigenous Games has been started in the northern Brazilian city of Palmas.
ii.The opening ceremony of the multi-sport event was attended by Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff.
iii.It is first of its kind of international multi-sport event that will involve around 2000 indigenous athletes belonging to different indigenous ethnic groups from 30 countries.
iv. These Games will include sports events like archery, canoeing, spear tossing and a race through the forest.
3. INDIAN MOUNTAINEERS NAMED AN UNTOUCHED ‘MOUNTAIN PEAK AS APJ ABDUL KALAM’
i. Mountaineers Arjun Vajpai and Bhupesh Kumar created history by becoming first people to climb unnamed peak in Himachal’s Spiti Valley.
ii. They named the peak as Mout Kalam, in honour of former President of India, Dr. Abdul Kalam.
4. ‘ASHWINI KUMAR’ HONORARY MEMBER OF IOC PASSED AWAY
i. Ashwini Kumar honorary member of International Olympic Committee passed away.
ii. He was 94 years old.
iii. He was the President of the Indian Basketball Federation and President of the Punjab Olympic Association for 12 years.
President of international Olympic committee:
5. PRESIDENT OF ZIMBABWE ‘ROBERT MUGABE’ AWARDED WITH’ 2015 CONFUCIUS PEACE PRIZE’
i. President of Zimbabwe Robert Mugabe honoured with the 2015 Confucius Peace Prize by China.
ii. He was honoured for Injecting fresh energy into the global quest for harmony.
iii. The prize was started in 2010 by China and It is given for promoting peace in world.
Monthly GK Capsules of Nov. 2016 Here is the new Monthly GK Capsules . This time we are going to share official PDF file of AAA-...
To Access the File CLICK HERE
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 29 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIAN TEAM WINS SILVER IN WORLD ROBOT OLYM...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 26 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. MUMBAI RANKED AMONG WORLD’S TOP TRENDING TO...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –25 NOVEMBER 1. Who will be the Chief Guest at the 14th Pravasi Bharatiya Divas? a) Antonio Costa b) Mich...
Last 6-Months Objective current Affairs. Very useful for all candidates who are preparing for Government or Bank Jobs in India. To Acces...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –26 NOVEMBER 1. India in recent past signed an agreement with which international agency to accept digital...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 23 RD NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. PORTUGUESE PRIME MINISTER TO BE THE CHIEF ...
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 25 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. BANK DEPOSITS WITH RBI HIT RECORD HIGH AFTE...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN