Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) Gk Questions asked in IBPS Exam previous year questions GK Questions Asked in IBPS Mains Exam Held on 31 Oct 2015 ( Evening Shift )
Saturday, October 31, 2015
GK QUESTIONS ASKED IN IBPS – PO MAINS EXAM (EVENING SHIFT)
1) What is the full form of C in MICR- Character
2) Bank with head office in Kolkata – Bandhan Bank
3) Constituency of Nitin Gadkari - Nagpur
4) Federal Reserve is the Central Bank of which country-USA
5) Book ‘India the future is now’ is written by – ShashiTharoor
6) What is the currency of Egypt - Pound
7) What is the cost for Delhi National Memorial – Rs 400 cr
8) Rupay is launched by- National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
9) Where is BIS located- Basel, Switzerland
10) Nobel prize in literature - Svetlana Alexievich
11) Lima is the capital of - Peru
12) Headquarter of Central bank of India is in - Mumbai
13) Betla national park is located in which state- Jharkhand
14) Ravindra Jain who passed recently was a famous- music director- singer-lyricist
15) 1st dec is celebrated as – Aids Day
16) 1st Person to be awarded Bharat Ratna posthumously – Lal Bahadurshastri
18) Bi-Monthly Policy is Formed by –RBI
19) Chetan Anand is related to –Badminton
20) Manmoon Hussain is president of – Pakistan
21) International Devel Association is a subsidiary of –World Bank
Quantitative paper for Bank PO Exam prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cli...
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
PANCHYAT SECRETARY PAPER PB GOVT OCT 2016 Punjab Backward Classes Land Development and Finance Corporation CLERK EXAM OCT 2016 Pun...
Memory based Bank PO Reasoning paper prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cl...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 15 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIA AND RUSSIA INK AGREEMENT TO SET UP 2...
Here we are going to share weekly Current Affairs . We share the link below , to download the PPT related to the Current affairs. T...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –17,18 OCTOBER 1. Recently, around 25 people were killed and various were injured in a stampede near Rajgha...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 18 TH OCT 2016 ( Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INTERNATIONAL DAY FOR THE ERADICATION OF...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –15,16 OCTOBER 1. What is the theme for World Food Day that will be observed on 16 October 2016? a) C...
Monthly GK Capsules of Sept.. 2016 Here is the new Monthly GK Capsules . This time we are going to share official PDF file of AA...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN