2) The first computers were programmed using Machine language
3) Any data or instruction entered into the memory of a computer is considered as storage
4) A series of instructions that tells a computer what to do and how to do it is called a program
5) Hardware is the part of a computer that one can touch and feel.
6) Supercomputers refers to the fastest, biggest and most expensive computers
7) Executing is the process of carrying out commands
8) The process of a computer receiving information from a server on the internet is known as downloading
9) Arithmetic operations include addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
10) A keyboard is the kind of input device.