Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) Daily Current Affairs DAILY GK UPDATE Daily news Daily News in India Free current Affairs Daily Current Affairs 25th Jan. 2016 (Free GK Updates)
Monday, January 25, 2016
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 25 JAN 2016
(Daily News India)
Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN
1. JAN DHAN ACCOUNTS DEPOSITS CROSSED RS. 30,000 CRORE
i. Deposits in accounts opened under the financial inclusion programme Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana have crossed the Rs. 30,000 crore mark.
ii. Under this programme 20.38 crore bank accounts were openedand these bank accounts had deposits of Rs. 30,638.29 crore.
2. FIRST MINISTERIAL MEETING OF ARAB AND INDIAN COOPERATION FORUM HELD MANAMA
i. The first Ministerial Meeting of Arab and Indian Cooperation Forum was held Manama, Bahrain.
ii. The meeting was chaired by Bahrain’s Foreign Minister Khalid bin Ahmed Al Khalifa and from india it was attended by Union External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj.
iii. The meeting was held to strengthen the economic, trade and financial cooperation.
3. PV SINDHU GRABBED 2016 MALAYSIA MASTERS GRAND PRIX GOLD BADMINTON TITLE
i. Indian Shuttler Pusarla Venkata Sindhu has won the 2016 Malaysia Masters Grand Prix Gold Badminton title.
ii. She has defeated Scotland’s Kirsty Gilmour by 21-15, 21-9 score.
4. AP GOVERNMENT LAUNCHED GIRIPUTRIKA KALYANA PATHAKAM SCHEME FOR TRIBAL PEOPLE
i. Andhra Pradesh Government launched Giriputrika Kalyana Pathakam Scheme to support the tribal women in their quest for livelihood.
ii. The scheme will reduce infant mortality and child marriages among tribal people.
iii. It will provide a onetime financial assistance of 50000 rupees to each tribal woman who gets married.
5. INDIA’S LARGEST FLAG WITH TALLEST FLAGPOLE HOISTED AT RANCHI
i. Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar hoisted the largest flag of the country in Ranchi, Jharkhand.
ii. The flag is 66 feet in height and 99 feet in width and hoisted on a 293 feet-tall pole.
iii. The flag was unveiled to mark the National Defence Day.
6. INDIA WON BLIND T20 ASIA CUP AFTER DEFEATING PAKISTAN
i. India won the first T20 Asia cup cricket for Blind played at Jawaharlal Nehru stadium of Kochi.
ii. In the final match India defeated Pakistan by 44 runs.
Captain of India’s Blind Cricket Team: Shekar Naik
Quantitative paper for Bank PO Exam prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cli...
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
PANCHYAT SECRETARY PAPER PB GOVT OCT 2016 Punjab Backward Classes Land Development and Finance Corporation CLERK EXAM OCT 2016 Pun...
Memory based Bank PO Reasoning paper prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cl...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 20 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. SAINA NEHWAL APPOINTED MEMBER OF IOC'S...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 21 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. THE ADIVASI WILL NOT DANCE AUTHORED BY HA...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –17,18 OCTOBER 1. Recently, around 25 people were killed and various were injured in a stampede near Rajgha...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 18 TH OCT 2016 ( Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INTERNATIONAL DAY FOR THE ERADICATION OF...
GK SERIES FOR SSC,IAS,PCS,HAS,HCS AND OTHER COMPETITIVE EXAMS (HISTORY-8) DELHI SULTNATE 1206 – 1526 AD Rise of Delhi Sultanat...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 15 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIA AND RUSSIA INK AGREEMENT TO SET UP 2...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN