Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) History Quiz Ancient Indian History Quiz-1 For SSC CGL Examination 2016
Monday, February 22, 2016
ANCIENT INDIAN HISTORY TEST-1
1. ‘Lothal’ , one of the Indus city is located in which of the following present state:
2. Which one of the following is not a Rig Vedic River:
3. Which of the following veda’s is a book of Magical Formula:
a. Yazur Veda
b. Rig Veda
c. Sama Veda
d. Atharva Beda
4. In which of the following system is not a system of Ancient Hindu Philosophy:
5. In which of the following is a Regvedic God/Goddess of ‘Solar’:
6. The famous dialogue between Nachiketa and Yama is mentioned in the :
7. Which of the following dynasty was ruling over north India at the time of Alexander’s Invasion:
8. In ancient India the name of ‘Varahamihira’ was associated with:
9. World’s first oil paintings have been found in which of the following country:
10. At which among the following sites where first evidence of cultivation of cotton has been found:
1.C, 2.B, 3.D, 4.C, 5.B, 6.C, 7.A, 8.B, 9.C, 10.C
Quantitative paper for Bank PO Exam prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cli...
PANCHYAT SECRETARY PAPER PB GOVT OCT 2016 Punjab Backward Classes Land Development and Finance Corporation CLERK EXAM OCT 2016 Pun...
Memory based Bank PO Reasoning paper prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cl...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 15 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIA AND RUSSIA INK AGREEMENT TO SET UP 2...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –15,16 OCTOBER 1. What is the theme for World Food Day that will be observed on 16 October 2016? a) C...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 12 th OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. VIRAT KOHLI PRESENTED WITH ICC TEST CHAMPI...
Here we are going to share weekly Current Affairs . We share the link below , to download the PPT related to the Current affairs. T...
Monthly GK Capsules of Sept.. 2016 Here is the new Monthly GK Capsules . This time we are going to share official PDF file of AA...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –17,18 OCTOBER 1. Recently, around 25 people were killed and various were injured in a stampede near Rajgha...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 18 TH OCT 2016 ( Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INTERNATIONAL DAY FOR THE ERADICATION OF...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN