Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) Daily Current Affairs DAILY GK UPDATE Daily news Daily News in India Free current Affairs Daily Current Affairs 3rd Feb. 2016
Wednesday, February 3, 2016
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 3 FEB 2016
(Daily News India)
Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN
1. NARESH BEDI HONOURED WITH V SHANTARAM AWARD LIFE TIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD
i. Wildlife filmmaker Naresh Bedi was honoured with the V Shantaram Lifetime Achievement Award in Mumbai International Festival for Documentary, Short and Animation Films.
ii.He was honoured for his outstanding contribution to wildlife filmmaking.
iii.He is the first Asian to receive a Wildscreen Panda Award known as the Green Oscars.
iv.V Shantaram Life Time Achievement Award was instituted in 1996 in memory of legendary film maker V Shantaram.
2. WHO DECLARED PUBLIC HEALTH EMERGENCY OVER THE EXPLOSIVE SPREAD OF THE ZIKA VIRUS
i. World Health Organisation declared Public Health Emergency of International Concern over the explosive spread of the mosquito-borne Zika virus.
ii.Zika virus occurs in tropical areas with large mosquito populations such as in Africa, the Americas, Southern Asia and Western Pacific.
iii. Zika virus effects after being bitten by an infected Aedes mosquito
3. FORMER ARMY CHIEF GENERAL KOTIKALAPUDI VENKATA KRISHNA RAO PASSED AWAY
i. Former Army Chief General Kotikalapudi Venkata Krishna Rao passed away in New Delhi due to cardiac arrest.
ii.He was the 14th Chief of the Army Staff of Indian Army.
iii. He played a key role in the 1971 Bangladesh Liberation War.
4. ALPHABET BECAME WORLD’S MOST VALUABLE COMPANY
i. Alphabet become the world's most valuable public company after replacing Apple .
ii.It replaced after the robust growth of the digital ad market.
iii. Alphabet Inc. is an American multinational conglomerate created in 2015 as the parent company of Google and several other companies previously owned by or tied to Google.
CEO OF ALPHABET COMPANY: SUNDAR PICHAI
5. FORMER RBI DEPUTY GOVERNOR S S TARAPORE PASSED AWAY
i. S.S. Tarapore former Deputy Governor of the Reserve Bank of India passed away in Mumbai
ii. He was mostly known for his strong views on issues, ranging from inflation to capital account convertibility.
GOVERNER OF RBI: RAGHURAM RAJAN
6. AMITABH BACHCHAN CONFERRED WITH LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD
i. Amitabh Harivansh Bachchan was honoured with the lifetime achievement award in New Delhi.
ii.He received the honour at NDTV Indian of the Year Awards for his contribution to the film industry.
Monthly GK Capsules of Nov. 2016 Here is the new Monthly GK Capsules . This time we are going to share official PDF file of AAA-...
To Access the File CLICK HERE
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 29 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIAN TEAM WINS SILVER IN WORLD ROBOT OLYM...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 26 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. MUMBAI RANKED AMONG WORLD’S TOP TRENDING TO...
Last 6-Months Objective current Affairs. Very useful for all candidates who are preparing for Government or Bank Jobs in India. To Acces...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 28 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIA HOST THE GOLDEN JUBILEE CELEBRATIONS ...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –25 NOVEMBER 1. Who will be the Chief Guest at the 14th Pravasi Bharatiya Divas? a) Antonio Costa b) Mich...
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 25 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. BANK DEPOSITS WITH RBI HIT RECORD HIGH AFTE...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 2 ND DEC 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. WORLD AIDS DAY OBSERVED ON 1ST DECEMBER i....
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN