Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) BANKING AWARENESS banking gk BANKING AWARENESS QUIZ - 2 FOR UPCOMING SBI –PO & CLERK EXAM
Thursday, May 12, 2016
BANKING AWARENESS QUIZ - 2 FOR UPCOMING SBI –PO & CLERK EXAM
1. What does Deficit financing mean?
A) Government of India borrows from World Bank
a) Government of India borrows from IMF
b) Government of India borrows from SBI
c) Government of India borrows from RBI
d) None of these.
2. Principal functions of SIDBI:
a) Promotion of SSI
b) Finance of SSI
c) Development of SSI
d) All the above
e) None of these.
3. An increase in CRR by RBI leads to:
a) Decrease in deposit
b) Increase in deposit
c) Increase in lendable resources
d) Decrease in lendable resources
4. Which is incorrect with regard to powers of RBI:
a) Holds cash reserve banks
b) Controls banking system through licensing
c) Supervises Banking system through inspection
d) None of the above
e) All of the above
5. In India, forex rates are determined by:
d) Ministry of commerce
e) Demand and supply forces
6. In TRIPS, what does ‘I’ stand for?
e) None of these
7. The term ‘BSR’ refers to
(a) Bank’s selling Rate
(b) Basic Statistical Returns
(c) Annual returns submitted by banks to RBI in respect to priority sector advances
(d) Quarterly statements of advance to agriculture
(e) None of the above
8. Which of the following organizations is the Mutual Fund Market regulator?
(e) None of these
9. Cash reserve ratio is maintained in the form of
(a) government securities
(b) balance with RBI
(c) balance with state bank of India
10. The drawer of a cheque is always a
1.D, 2.D, 3.D, 4.D, 5.E, 6.A, 7.B, 8.B, 9.B, 10.D,
Quantitative paper for Bank PO Exam prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cli...
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
PANCHYAT SECRETARY PAPER PB GOVT OCT 2016 Punjab Backward Classes Land Development and Finance Corporation CLERK EXAM OCT 2016 Pun...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 21 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. THE ADIVASI WILL NOT DANCE AUTHORED BY HA...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 20 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. SAINA NEHWAL APPOINTED MEMBER OF IOC'S...
Memory based Bank PO Reasoning paper prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cl...
Here we are going to share weekly Current Affairs . We share the link below , to download the PPT related to the Current affairs. T...
Monthly GK Capsules of Sept.. 2016 Here is the new Monthly GK Capsules . This time we are going to share official PDF file of AA...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –17,18 OCTOBER 1. Recently, around 25 people were killed and various were injured in a stampede near Rajgha...
GK SERIES FOR SSC,IAS,PCS,HAS,HCS AND OTHER COMPETITIVE EXAMS (HISTORY-8) DELHI SULTNATE 1206 – 1526 AD Rise of Delhi Sultanat...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN