Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) Daily Current Affairs DAILY GK UPDATE Free current Affairs DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 30 APRIL 2016
Sunday, May 1, 2016
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 30 APRIL 2016
(Daily News India)
Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN
1. CHINA DEVELOPS WORLD’S FIRST GRAPHENE ELECTRONIC PAPER
i. Chinese researchers have developed world’s first graphene electronic paper.
ii. Graphene e-paper is more pliable and has more intensity as compared to traditional e-papers.
iii. Mass production cost is much lower compared to traditional e-papers
iv. Graphene is the world’s strongest and lightest known material derived from carbon.
v. Its single layer is of 0.335 nanometers thickness.
2. GUJARAT GOVERNMENT ANNOUNCED 10 PERCENT RESERVATION FOR EBCS IN GENERAL CATEGORY
i. Gujarat government announced 10 percent reservation for economically backward classes in general category.
ii. EBCs in the upper castes with a family income cap of 6 lakh rupees
iii. The BJP government has been facing violent protests from the Patel community seeking reservation in education and government jobs under the OBC category.
3. IRAQ THOMAS MADE FASTEST EVER CENTURY IN CRICKET HISTORY
i. Tobago batsman Iraq Thomas created a record by scoring 21-ball century in the Tobago Cricket Association’s T20 tournament at Louis D'or.
ii. The 23-year-old Thomas remained not out on 131 rums off just 31 balls.
iii. He slammed 15 sixes and five boundaries during his batting.
4. FORMER BUREAUCRAT NK SINGH SELECTED FOR JAPAN’S HIGHEST CIVILIAN AWARD
i. Former bureaucrat Nand Kishore Singh has been selected for prestigious ‘Order of the Rising Sun, Gold and Silver’, Japan’s highest civilian award.
ii. He was chosen for this award for promoting economic, educational and cultural ties between India and Japan.
iii. Order of the Rising Sun is a Japanese Government highest civilian established in 1875 by Emperor Meiji.
5. DAY OF REMEMBRANCE FOR ALL VICTIMS OF CHEMICAL WARFARE 2016 OBSERVED ON 29TH APRIL
i. The Day of Remembrance for all Victims of Chemical Warfare 2016 was observed on 29 April the United Nations.
ii. It is observed to pay tribute to the victims of chemical warfare and the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons to the elimination of the threat of chemical weapons.
6. SENIOR IPS OFFICER SURENDER KUMAR BHAGAT APPOINTED AS DG OF RAILWAYS PROTECTION FORCE
i. Senior IPS officer Surender Kumar Bhagat was appointed as the Director General of Railways Protection Force .
ii. He is presently working as Special Director General in Central Reserve Police Force at Western Sector, Jammu & Kashmir.
7. WADA RELEASED 2014 ANTI-DOPING RULE VIOLATIONS REPORT INDIA RANKED THIRD
i. The World Anti-Doping Agency released Anti-Doping Rule Violations Report.
ii. The report represents the global doping statistics in sport for 2014.
iii. The list is toppe by Russia followed by Italy then India.
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
Quantitative paper for Bank PO Exam prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cli...
PANCHYAT SECRETARY PAPER PB GOVT OCT 2016 Punjab Backward Classes Land Development and Finance Corporation CLERK EXAM OCT 2016 Pun...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 21 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. THE ADIVASI WILL NOT DANCE AUTHORED BY HA...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 20 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. SAINA NEHWAL APPOINTED MEMBER OF IOC'S...
Here we are going to share weekly Current Affairs . We share the link below , to download the PPT related to the Current affairs. T...
Monthly GK Capsules of Sept.. 2016 Here is the new Monthly GK Capsules . This time we are going to share official PDF file of AA...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –23,24 OCTOBER 1. Which city recently bestowed honorary citizenship on Dalai Lama? a) Venice b)...
GK SERIES FOR SSC,IAS,PCS,HAS,HCS AND OTHER COMPETITIVE EXAMS (HISTORY-8) DELHI SULTNATE 1206 – 1526 AD Rise of Delhi Sultanat...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 24 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. PM LAUNCHES #SANDESH2SOLDIERS CAMPAIGN i...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN