Monday, May 30, 2016
REASONING QUIZ- 36 FOR SBI CLEK & PO
Directions (1-2): In each group of questions below are three statements followed by two conclusions numbered I and II. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follow from the three statements disregarding commonly known facts.
(1) If only conclusion I follows.
(2) If only conclusion II follows
(3) If either conclusion I or conclusion II follows.
(4) If neither conclusion I nor conclusion II follows.
(5) If both conclusion I and conclusion II follow.
No apple is a melon.
All melons are onions.
All apples are groundnuts.
I. Some groundnuts are not onions.
II. All melons are groundnuts is a Possibility.
I. Some melon which are groundnuts are also a part of onions
II. No onion is apple.
Directions: In the following questions, the symbols @, ©, &, * and # are used with the following meaning as illustrated below:
‘A & B’ means ‘A is not smaller than B’
‘A # B’ means ‘A is not greater than B’
‘A @ B’ means ‘A is neither smaller than nor equal to B’
‘A © B’ means ‘A is neither smaller than nor greater than B’
‘A * B’ means ‘A is neither greater than nor equal to B’
H * J
J © N
N @ R
I. R * J
II. H @ J
III. N @ H
(1) Only II is true
(2)Only I and III are true
(3) Only I is true
(4) Only III is true
(5) None is true
M @ J
J & T
T © N
I. N # J
II. T * M
III. M @ N
(1) Only I and II are true
(2) Only II and III are true
(3) Only I and III are true
(4) None is true
(5) All are true
5. In a class of 180, where girls are twice the number of boys, Rahul , a boy, ranked thirty-fourth from the top. If there are eighteen girls ahead of Rahul , how many boys are after him in rank?
(4) Can’t be determined
(5) None of these
Directions: Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below
P, Q, R, S, T and W are six members of a family. They are Fashion designer, Artist, Pharmacist, BANK PO, Photographer and Merchant but not necessarily in the same order. P the Fashion designer is married to the lady Artist. The Merchant is married to the Photographer. W the BANK PO is the son of Q and brother of T. R the Photographer is the daughter-in-law of S. T is an unmarried pharmacist. S is grandmother of W. There are two married couples in the family.
6. What is the profession of Q?
3) BANK PO
5) Can't be determined
7. Which of the following is/are a couple/couples?
2) Both QR and PS
5) Both PR and QS
8. In a certain code, 'MUKESH' is written as 'PENOVK’ and ‘STOCK’ as ‘VWAFN’. How is 'KNIGHT' written in that code?
(5) None of these
9. In a certain code, ‘red' means violet', 'violet means 'green', 'green' means 'white', 'white' means 'pink', and 'pink' means 'sky blue', what is the colour of grass ?
(5) None of these
10. How many such pairs of letters are there in the word PLAGIARISM, each of which has as many letters between them in the word, as they have in the English alphabet?
(5) More than three
1.5, 2.4, 3.2, 4.5, 5.3, 6.4, 7.2, 8.4, 9.3, 10.1
Monthly GK Capsules of Nov. 2016 Here is the new Monthly GK Capsules . This time we are going to share official PDF file of AAA-...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 29 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIAN TEAM WINS SILVER IN WORLD ROBOT OLYM...
To Access the File CLICK HERE
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 2 ND DEC 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. WORLD AIDS DAY OBSERVED ON 1ST DECEMBER i....
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 26 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. MUMBAI RANKED AMONG WORLD’S TOP TRENDING TO...
Last 6-Months Objective current Affairs. Very useful for all candidates who are preparing for Government or Bank Jobs in India. To Acces...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 1 ST DEC 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. GOA TO BECOME INDIA’S FIRST CASHLESS STATE ...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 28 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIA HOST THE GOLDEN JUBILEE CELEBRATIONS ...
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 30 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. AKODARA IN GUJARAT BECOMES INDIA’S FIRST DI...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN