Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) BANKING AWARENESS banking gk BANKING QUIZ-16 FOR SBI CLERK & PO
Friday, June 3, 2016
BANKING QUIZ-16 FOR SBI CLERK & PO
1. Dalal Street is?
A. In Kolkata – famous for jute market
B. In Bangalore – famous for race course
C. In Delhi – famous for Kabari (Waste Material) market
D. In Mumbai – famous for stock exchange market
2. Which of the following is an apex regulatory body of the industrial finance?
A. Industrial Development Bank of India
B. Industrial Finance Corporation of India
C. Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India
D. Industrial Reconstruction Bank of India
3. The abbreviation of BIFR, in the context of the Indian Industry is_____________.
A. Industrial Investment Corporation of India
B. Bureau of Industrial and Financial Reconstruction
C. Board for Investment and Financial Reconstruction
D. Bureau for Investment and Financial Reconstruction
4. 1st share market of India was established at____________.
5. What does EQO stand for?
C. Economic Order Quantity
6. Who is authorized for issuing coins in India?
A. Ministry of Finance
D. None of these
7. What is an expanded form of IASB?
A. Internal Accounting Standards Bureau
B. Indian Accounting Standards Board
C. Indian Accounts Standards Board
D. International Accounting Standards Board
8. “Hot money” is the concept of _________.
(A) Money earned through illegal transactions
(B) The Capital is frequently transferred between financial organization in an attempt to maximize the interest or capital gain
(C) Money used to hoard scarce commodities
(D) Money earned through speculative transactions
9. “Paper Gold” is a term which is used as_______________.
A) Paper currency fully backed by gold reserve
B) Paper currency partially backed by gold reserve
C) Special drawing rights of the IMF
D) International paper currency fully convertible into gold
10. Which of the following organizations decide the value and volume of bank notes to be printed and on what basis?
A) Finance Ministry
C) Planning Commission
1.D, 2.A, 3.C, 4.B, 5.C, 6.A, 7.D, 8.B, 9.C, 10.B
Monthly GK Capsules of Nov. 2016 Here is the new Monthly GK Capsules . This time we are going to share official PDF file of AAA-...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 29 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIAN TEAM WINS SILVER IN WORLD ROBOT OLYM...
To Access the File CLICK HERE
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 2 ND DEC 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. WORLD AIDS DAY OBSERVED ON 1ST DECEMBER i....
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 26 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. MUMBAI RANKED AMONG WORLD’S TOP TRENDING TO...
Last 6-Months Objective current Affairs. Very useful for all candidates who are preparing for Government or Bank Jobs in India. To Acces...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 1 ST DEC 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. GOA TO BECOME INDIA’S FIRST CASHLESS STATE ...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 28 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIA HOST THE GOLDEN JUBILEE CELEBRATIONS ...
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 30 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. AKODARA IN GUJARAT BECOMES INDIA’S FIRST DI...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN