Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) BANKING AWARENESS banking gk BANKING QUIZ-16 FOR SBI CLERK & PO
Friday, June 3, 2016
BANKING QUIZ-16 FOR SBI CLERK & PO
1. Dalal Street is?
A. In Kolkata – famous for jute market
B. In Bangalore – famous for race course
C. In Delhi – famous for Kabari (Waste Material) market
D. In Mumbai – famous for stock exchange market
2. Which of the following is an apex regulatory body of the industrial finance?
A. Industrial Development Bank of India
B. Industrial Finance Corporation of India
C. Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India
D. Industrial Reconstruction Bank of India
3. The abbreviation of BIFR, in the context of the Indian Industry is_____________.
A. Industrial Investment Corporation of India
B. Bureau of Industrial and Financial Reconstruction
C. Board for Investment and Financial Reconstruction
D. Bureau for Investment and Financial Reconstruction
4. 1st share market of India was established at____________.
5. What does EQO stand for?
C. Economic Order Quantity
6. Who is authorized for issuing coins in India?
A. Ministry of Finance
D. None of these
7. What is an expanded form of IASB?
A. Internal Accounting Standards Bureau
B. Indian Accounting Standards Board
C. Indian Accounts Standards Board
D. International Accounting Standards Board
8. “Hot money” is the concept of _________.
(A) Money earned through illegal transactions
(B) The Capital is frequently transferred between financial organization in an attempt to maximize the interest or capital gain
(C) Money used to hoard scarce commodities
(D) Money earned through speculative transactions
9. “Paper Gold” is a term which is used as_______________.
A) Paper currency fully backed by gold reserve
B) Paper currency partially backed by gold reserve
C) Special drawing rights of the IMF
D) International paper currency fully convertible into gold
10. Which of the following organizations decide the value and volume of bank notes to be printed and on what basis?
A) Finance Ministry
C) Planning Commission
1.D, 2.A, 3.C, 4.B, 5.C, 6.A, 7.D, 8.B, 9.C, 10.B
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
Quantitative paper for Bank PO Exam prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cli...
PANCHYAT SECRETARY PAPER PB GOVT OCT 2016 Punjab Backward Classes Land Development and Finance Corporation CLERK EXAM OCT 2016 Pun...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 21 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. THE ADIVASI WILL NOT DANCE AUTHORED BY HA...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 20 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. SAINA NEHWAL APPOINTED MEMBER OF IOC'S...
Here we are going to share weekly Current Affairs . We share the link below , to download the PPT related to the Current affairs. T...
Monthly GK Capsules of Sept.. 2016 Here is the new Monthly GK Capsules . This time we are going to share official PDF file of AA...
GK SERIES FOR SSC,IAS,PCS,HAS,HCS AND OTHER COMPETITIVE EXAMS (HISTORY-8) DELHI SULTNATE 1206 – 1526 AD Rise of Delhi Sultanat...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –23,24 OCTOBER 1. Which city recently bestowed honorary citizenship on Dalai Lama? a) Venice b)...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –25,26 OCTOBER 1. Which country formally begun the process of withdrawing from the International Criminal...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN