Tuesday, July 5, 2016
Directions (Q.1-5): Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below:
Parul, Sweta, Rani, Shilpa, Tweety, Usha, Vivesha and William are sitting around a circular table facing the centre. Each has different professions – MANAGER, MUSICIAN, DANCER, WRITER, PHOTOGRAPHER, PILOT, BANKER and BODYGUARD but not necessarily in the same order.
Sweta sits second to the left of ‘William’s husband, who is neither an WRITER nor a Banker. No female is an immediate neighbour of Sweta. Shilpa’s daughter sits second to the right of Usha and on the immediate left of DANCER. Usha, who is sister of Vivesha, is a Banker. Usha is not an immediate neighbour of William’s husband. Shilpa’s daughter is a MANAGER. Only one person is sitting between Parul and Usha. William’s brother Shilpa sits on the immediate left of his mother, who is an PILOT. Parul is the father of Vivesha. Only one person sits between William’s mother and Tweety. Tweety sits on the immediate right of the person who is a MUSICIAN.
Only one person sits between William and Vivesha. Vivesha sits second to the right of the person who is a bodyguard. Vivesha is mother of Rani and not an immediate neighbour of Tweety.
1. Who amongst the following is sitting 2nd to the left of Shilpa’s daughter?
2. Four of the following five are alike in a certain way based on the given information and so form a group. Which is the one that does not belong to that group?
3. The person who is a Photographer is sitting between which of the following persons?
1. BODYGUARD and WRITER
2. PILOT and MANAGER
3. MUSICIAN and DANCER
4. Can’t be determined
4. Who among the following is sitting opposite to Dancer?
1. Data inadequate
2. Sister of Usha
3. William’s Husband
5. What is the position of Parul with respect to his grandson?
1. Immediate left
2. Third to the right
3. Immediate right
4. Second to the right
6. Pointing to a lady, Sahil said, “She is the daughter of my wife’s grandfather’s only child.” How is the woman related to Sahil?
(2) Sister – in – law
7. Piyush walks 10m towards west, then turn to his right and walks 5 meter and turns to his left and walks 2 m. and meet his friend. Then, again turns to his left and walks 5m. What is the shortest distance between his starting point and where he meets his friend?
1) 12 m.
2) 13 m.
3) 11 m.
4) 14 m.
8. Which of the following expression will be true if the expression- A ≤ G = Q < S ≤ B > C > I is definitely true?
2) I > G
4) Q < B
9. Which of the following symbols should replace the question mark (?) in the given expression in order to make the expressions A< P as well as B > D definitely true?
P ≤ B = T ?A < D ≥ C
4) None of these
10. In a queue , Rahul is standing 17th from the left and Deepak is standing 25th from the right .If they interchange their position then Deepak becomes 30th from right end. Now, what is the new position of Rahul from the left and how many boys are standing in a queue?
1. 20, 45
2. 22, 46
3. 23, 47
4. Data inadequate
1.3, 2.4, 3.1, 4.2, 5.3, 6.1, 7.2, 8.3, 9.4, 10.2,
Quantitative paper for Bank PO Exam prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cli...
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
PANCHYAT SECRETARY PAPER PB GOVT OCT 2016 Punjab Backward Classes Land Development and Finance Corporation CLERK EXAM OCT 2016 Pun...
Memory based Bank PO Reasoning paper prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cl...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 15 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIA AND RUSSIA INK AGREEMENT TO SET UP 2...
Here we are going to share weekly Current Affairs . We share the link below , to download the PPT related to the Current affairs. T...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –17,18 OCTOBER 1. Recently, around 25 people were killed and various were injured in a stampede near Rajgha...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 18 TH OCT 2016 ( Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INTERNATIONAL DAY FOR THE ERADICATION OF...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 20 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. SAINA NEHWAL APPOINTED MEMBER OF IOC'S...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –15,16 OCTOBER 1. What is the theme for World Food Day that will be observed on 16 October 2016? a) C...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN