Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) banking gk BANKING TEST BANKING QUIZ -37 FOR IBPS-PO &CLERK EXAM
Monday, August 22, 2016
BANKING QUIZ -37 FOR IBPS-PO &CLERK EXAM
1. A bank without any branch network that offers its services remotely through online banking, telephone/mobile banking and interbank ATM network alliances is known as
(1) Universal Banking
(2) A Direct Bank
(3) Door Step Bank
(4) Indirect Bank
(5) Unit Banking
2. The Aadhar-enabled Payment System (AEPS) is a bank-led model that facilitates banking facilities through banking correspondents across banks. However, Aadhaar- enabled basic types of banking transactions do ‘not’ include
(1) Aadhaar to Aadhaar funds transfer
(2) Balance enquiry
(3) Cash withdrawal
(4) Small overdraft facility
(5) Cash deposit
3. The arrangement under which banks sell insurance products acting as the agents of the respective companies are called the
(1) Insurance joint venture
(2) Hybrid Insurance Model
(3) Bancassurance Model
(4) Insurance Broking
(5) Integrated Model
4. The concept of ‘Micro Credit’ essentially concentrates on
(1) Provision of credit to the poor
(2) Providing safe place to hold savings
(3) Accepting deposits
(4) Consumption smoothening as and when needed
(5) Facility to transfer money
5. An Equity share is also commonly referred to as
(1) Preferred stock
(3) Convertible share
(4) Security receipt
(5) Ordinary share
6. Which of the following institutions is regarded as the ‘Lender of the Last Resort’ by Banks in India?
(1) State Bank of India (SBI)
(2) Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
(3) The State Treasury
(4) World Bank
(5) Department of Financial Services (DFS)
7. To improve access of the poor to banking, RBI has advised banks to open branches with minimum infrastructure supporting up to 8 to 10 Business Correspondents (BC) at a reasonable distance of 3-4 km. Such branches are known as
(1) Nodal branches
(2) Micro branches
(3) Ultra small branches
(4) Mini branches
(5) Satellite branches
8. Which of the following services relate to execution of transactions directly with consumers, rather than corporations or other banks?
(1) Retail Banking Services
(2) Industrial Banking Services
(3) Investment Banking Services
(4) Corporate Banking Services
(5) Wholesale Banking Services
9. Financial activities tax and Financial stability contribution is proposed by?
2) SAARC Summit (second)
4) SAARC Summit (First)
5) None of the above
10. Bank for International Settlements (BIS) has its headquarters in
1. Basel, Switzerland
2. Tashkent, Uzbekistan
3. Manila, Philippines
4. Washington D.C., USA
5. Beijing, China
1.2, 2.4, 3.3, 4.1, 5.5, 6.2, 7.3, 8.1, 9.3, 10.1,
Monthly GK Capsules of Nov. 2016 Here is the new Monthly GK Capsules . This time we are going to share official PDF file of AAA-...
To Access the File CLICK HERE
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 29 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIAN TEAM WINS SILVER IN WORLD ROBOT OLYM...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 26 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. MUMBAI RANKED AMONG WORLD’S TOP TRENDING TO...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –25 NOVEMBER 1. Who will be the Chief Guest at the 14th Pravasi Bharatiya Divas? a) Antonio Costa b) Mich...
Last 6-Months Objective current Affairs. Very useful for all candidates who are preparing for Government or Bank Jobs in India. To Acces...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –26 NOVEMBER 1. India in recent past signed an agreement with which international agency to accept digital...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 23 RD NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. PORTUGUESE PRIME MINISTER TO BE THE CHIEF ...
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 25 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. BANK DEPOSITS WITH RBI HIT RECORD HIGH AFTE...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN