Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) banking gk BANKING TEST BANKING QUIZ -37 FOR IBPS-PO &CLERK EXAM
Monday, August 22, 2016
BANKING QUIZ -37 FOR IBPS-PO &CLERK EXAM
1. A bank without any branch network that offers its services remotely through online banking, telephone/mobile banking and interbank ATM network alliances is known as
(1) Universal Banking
(2) A Direct Bank
(3) Door Step Bank
(4) Indirect Bank
(5) Unit Banking
2. The Aadhar-enabled Payment System (AEPS) is a bank-led model that facilitates banking facilities through banking correspondents across banks. However, Aadhaar- enabled basic types of banking transactions do ‘not’ include
(1) Aadhaar to Aadhaar funds transfer
(2) Balance enquiry
(3) Cash withdrawal
(4) Small overdraft facility
(5) Cash deposit
3. The arrangement under which banks sell insurance products acting as the agents of the respective companies are called the
(1) Insurance joint venture
(2) Hybrid Insurance Model
(3) Bancassurance Model
(4) Insurance Broking
(5) Integrated Model
4. The concept of ‘Micro Credit’ essentially concentrates on
(1) Provision of credit to the poor
(2) Providing safe place to hold savings
(3) Accepting deposits
(4) Consumption smoothening as and when needed
(5) Facility to transfer money
5. An Equity share is also commonly referred to as
(1) Preferred stock
(3) Convertible share
(4) Security receipt
(5) Ordinary share
6. Which of the following institutions is regarded as the ‘Lender of the Last Resort’ by Banks in India?
(1) State Bank of India (SBI)
(2) Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
(3) The State Treasury
(4) World Bank
(5) Department of Financial Services (DFS)
7. To improve access of the poor to banking, RBI has advised banks to open branches with minimum infrastructure supporting up to 8 to 10 Business Correspondents (BC) at a reasonable distance of 3-4 km. Such branches are known as
(1) Nodal branches
(2) Micro branches
(3) Ultra small branches
(4) Mini branches
(5) Satellite branches
8. Which of the following services relate to execution of transactions directly with consumers, rather than corporations or other banks?
(1) Retail Banking Services
(2) Industrial Banking Services
(3) Investment Banking Services
(4) Corporate Banking Services
(5) Wholesale Banking Services
9. Financial activities tax and Financial stability contribution is proposed by?
2) SAARC Summit (second)
4) SAARC Summit (First)
5) None of the above
10. Bank for International Settlements (BIS) has its headquarters in
1. Basel, Switzerland
2. Tashkent, Uzbekistan
3. Manila, Philippines
4. Washington D.C., USA
5. Beijing, China
1.2, 2.4, 3.3, 4.1, 5.5, 6.2, 7.3, 8.1, 9.3, 10.1,
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
Quantitative paper for Bank PO Exam prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cli...
PANCHYAT SECRETARY PAPER PB GOVT OCT 2016 Punjab Backward Classes Land Development and Finance Corporation CLERK EXAM OCT 2016 Pun...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 21 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. THE ADIVASI WILL NOT DANCE AUTHORED BY HA...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 20 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. SAINA NEHWAL APPOINTED MEMBER OF IOC'S...
Here we are going to share weekly Current Affairs . We share the link below , to download the PPT related to the Current affairs. T...
Monthly GK Capsules of Sept.. 2016 Here is the new Monthly GK Capsules . This time we are going to share official PDF file of AA...
GK SERIES FOR SSC,IAS,PCS,HAS,HCS AND OTHER COMPETITIVE EXAMS (HISTORY-8) DELHI SULTNATE 1206 – 1526 AD Rise of Delhi Sultanat...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –23,24 OCTOBER 1. Which city recently bestowed honorary citizenship on Dalai Lama? a) Venice b)...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 19 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. BCCI PRESIDENT ANURAG THAKUR APPIONTEED ME...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN