Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) banking gk BANKING TEST BANKING QUIZ -39 FOR IBPS-PO &CLERK EXAM
Wednesday, August 24, 2016
BANKING QUIZ -39 FOR IBPS-PO &CLERK EXAM
1. What do Working Capital mean?
(a) Cash-in hand and at bank
(b) Current assets
(c) Current assets minus current liabilities
(d) Current liabilities and provisions
2. Many Banks have adopted/launched “Core Banking Solution (CBS)”. Core Banking Solution is..........?
(a) A delivery channel for quick and fast delivery
(b) A new type of ATM useful for rural population
(c) A marketing strategy adopted by the Banks
(d) A new product launched to help senior citizens only as they are not able to visit branches/ATMs frequently
3. The term “Balance of Trade” can be defined as________.
(a) A point where the values of imports and exports are equal
(b) The difference between the value of the imports and exports of a country
(c) The term is used with reference to bilateral trade agreements with countries of CIS Block
(d) The difference between the total of transactions with foreign countries in trade, services and capital
4. The open market operation transactions of RBI are carried out with a view to regulate?
(a) Liquidity in the economy
(b) Prices of essential commodities
(d) All of the above
5. Open market operations, one of the measures taken by RBI in order to control credit expansion in the economy means?
(a) Auction of gold
(b) Issuance of different types of bonds
(c) Sale or purchase of Govt. securities
(d) None of the above
6. Which among the following is correct full form of CAS in context with banking markets in India?
(a) Cash Authorization Scheme
(b) Credit Arrangement System
(c) Credit Access System
(d) Credit Authorization Scheme
7. In India nation income is estimated by?
(a) Central Statistical Organization
(b) Finance Commission
(c) Planning Commission
(d) Finance Ministry
8. These are the reserves that can act as a liquidity buffer for commercial banks during their crisis times.
b. Forex Reserves
d. Semi SLR
e. None of these
9. What does the lowering of Bank Rate by the Reserve Bank of India leads to
a. Less liquidity in the market
b. More liquidity in the market
c. Stability liquidity in the market
d. None of these
e. It is dependent on other factors also
10. S in ECS stands for
1,C. 2.A, 3.B, 4.D, 5.C, 6.D, 7.A, 8.C, 9.B, 10.C
Quantitative paper for Bank PO Exam prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cli...
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
PANCHYAT SECRETARY PAPER PB GOVT OCT 2016 Punjab Backward Classes Land Development and Finance Corporation CLERK EXAM OCT 2016 Pun...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 21 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. THE ADIVASI WILL NOT DANCE AUTHORED BY HA...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 20 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. SAINA NEHWAL APPOINTED MEMBER OF IOC'S...
Memory based Bank PO Reasoning paper prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cl...
Here we are going to share weekly Current Affairs . We share the link below , to download the PPT related to the Current affairs. T...
GK SERIES FOR SSC,IAS,PCS,HAS,HCS AND OTHER COMPETITIVE EXAMS (HISTORY-8) DELHI SULTNATE 1206 – 1526 AD Rise of Delhi Sultanat...
Monthly GK Capsules of Sept.. 2016 Here is the new Monthly GK Capsules . This time we are going to share official PDF file of AA...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –17,18 OCTOBER 1. Recently, around 25 people were killed and various were injured in a stampede near Rajgha...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN