Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) Current Affairs Quiz DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ - 10 AUGUST
Wednesday, August 10, 2016
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ - 10 AUGUST
1. Name the former Chief Minister of Arunachal Pradesh who was found dead at the Chief Minister’s official residence.
a) Kalikho Pul
b) Tomo Riba
c) Mukut Mithi
d) Dorjee Khandu
2. Name the American swimmer who set a new world record to win gold in the women's 400 metres freestyle at the Rio Olympics.
a) Jazmin Carlin
b) Leah Smith
c) Katie Ledecky
d) None of the above
3. The Wildlife Institute of India announced that it will house India’s first repository on tigers under its new Tiger Cell. Who is funding the Tiger Cell?
a) National Institute of Animal Welfare
b) National Board for Wildlife
c) National Institute of Feline Welfare
d) National Tiger Conservation Authority
4 Name the bank that appointed former Reserve Bank of India (RBI) deputy governor Anand Sinha to its board.
a) ICICI Bank
b) HDFC Bank
c) IDFC Bank
d) IDBI Bank
5. The Lok Sabha in August 2016 passed The Constitution (122nd Amendment) (GST) Bill, 2014. The Bill exempts which of the following Goods and Services from its purview?
a) Tobacco Products
6. The International Day of the World's Indigenous Peoples was observed on 9 August 2016 with the theme
a) Indigenous Peoples' and Life
b) Indigenous Peoples' Right to Education
c) Ensuring indigenous peoples' health and well-being
d) Indigenous peoples building alliances: Honouring treaties, agreements and other constructive arrangements.
7. Name the state that has accorded in-principle approval to implementation of Kalinga Siksha Sathi Yojna.
b) West Bengal
8. The International Day of the World's Indigenous Peoples was observed on 9 August 2016 was adopted via a resolution by UN General Assembly in the year?
9. Which of the following institution is responsible for enforcing ban on Ponzi Scheme which were in news recently?
a) State Government
b) Union Government
10. Which of the following statements in regard to Mental Health Care Bill, 2013 that was passed by Rajya Sabha is false?
a) It is based on UN Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities ratified in 2002
b) It calls for setting up Central and State Mental Health Authority
c) It talks about the rights of persons with mental illness
d) It asks for constitution of Mental Health Review Commission and Board
Monthly GK Capsules of Nov. 2016 Here is the new Monthly GK Capsules . This time we are going to share official PDF file of AAA-...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 2 ND DEC 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. WORLD AIDS DAY OBSERVED ON 1ST DECEMBER i....
To Access File CLICK HERE
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 1 ST DEC 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. GOA TO BECOME INDIA’S FIRST CASHLESS STATE ...
Last 6-Months Objective current Affairs. Very useful for all candidates who are preparing for Government or Bank Jobs in India. To Acces...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 29 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIAN TEAM WINS SILVER IN WORLD ROBOT OLYM...
To Access the File CLICK HERE
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 5 TH DEC 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. WORLD’S LARGEST BIRD FESTIVAL IN AGRA i....
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 4 TH DEC 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. DELHI AIRPORT WORLD'S 22ND MOST CONNECT...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 30 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. AKODARA IN GUJARAT BECOMES INDIA’S FIRST DI...