Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) Current Affairs Quiz DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ - 10 AUGUST
Wednesday, August 10, 2016
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ - 10 AUGUST
1. Name the former Chief Minister of Arunachal Pradesh who was found dead at the Chief Minister’s official residence.
a) Kalikho Pul
b) Tomo Riba
c) Mukut Mithi
d) Dorjee Khandu
2. Name the American swimmer who set a new world record to win gold in the women's 400 metres freestyle at the Rio Olympics.
a) Jazmin Carlin
b) Leah Smith
c) Katie Ledecky
d) None of the above
3. The Wildlife Institute of India announced that it will house India’s first repository on tigers under its new Tiger Cell. Who is funding the Tiger Cell?
a) National Institute of Animal Welfare
b) National Board for Wildlife
c) National Institute of Feline Welfare
d) National Tiger Conservation Authority
4 Name the bank that appointed former Reserve Bank of India (RBI) deputy governor Anand Sinha to its board.
a) ICICI Bank
b) HDFC Bank
c) IDFC Bank
d) IDBI Bank
5. The Lok Sabha in August 2016 passed The Constitution (122nd Amendment) (GST) Bill, 2014. The Bill exempts which of the following Goods and Services from its purview?
a) Tobacco Products
6. The International Day of the World's Indigenous Peoples was observed on 9 August 2016 with the theme
a) Indigenous Peoples' and Life
b) Indigenous Peoples' Right to Education
c) Ensuring indigenous peoples' health and well-being
d) Indigenous peoples building alliances: Honouring treaties, agreements and other constructive arrangements.
7. Name the state that has accorded in-principle approval to implementation of Kalinga Siksha Sathi Yojna.
b) West Bengal
8. The International Day of the World's Indigenous Peoples was observed on 9 August 2016 was adopted via a resolution by UN General Assembly in the year?
9. Which of the following institution is responsible for enforcing ban on Ponzi Scheme which were in news recently?
a) State Government
b) Union Government
10. Which of the following statements in regard to Mental Health Care Bill, 2013 that was passed by Rajya Sabha is false?
a) It is based on UN Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities ratified in 2002
b) It calls for setting up Central and State Mental Health Authority
c) It talks about the rights of persons with mental illness
d) It asks for constitution of Mental Health Review Commission and Board
Quantitative paper for Bank PO Exam prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cli...
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
PANCHYAT SECRETARY PAPER PB GOVT OCT 2016 Punjab Backward Classes Land Development and Finance Corporation CLERK EXAM OCT 2016 Pun...
Memory based Bank PO Reasoning paper prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cl...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 15 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIA AND RUSSIA INK AGREEMENT TO SET UP 2...
Here we are going to share weekly Current Affairs . We share the link below , to download the PPT related to the Current affairs. T...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –17,18 OCTOBER 1. Recently, around 25 people were killed and various were injured in a stampede near Rajgha...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 18 TH OCT 2016 ( Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INTERNATIONAL DAY FOR THE ERADICATION OF...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 20 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. SAINA NEHWAL APPOINTED MEMBER OF IOC'S...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –15,16 OCTOBER 1. What is the theme for World Food Day that will be observed on 16 October 2016? a) C...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN