Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) Daily Current Affairs GK Updates DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS 19 DEC. 2014
Friday, December 19, 2014
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS-19 DECEMBER 2014
Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN
1) GSLV MARK III LAUNCHED SUCCESSFULLY
Ø The first experimental flight of the Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle (GSLV) Mark III has been launched successfully by ISRO from SatishDhawan Space Centre at Sriharikota (AP)
Ø This is next generation heaviest rocket launched by ISRO.
Ø Indian Space Research Organization was established in 1969, with H.Qs at Bangalore.
Ø Present Chairman – K.Radhakrishnan
Ø Satellite Launching Station – SDSC, Sriharikota.
1. Which is the heaviest next generation rocket launched by ISRO recently:
b. GSLV Mark II
c. GSLV Mark III
d. GSLV Mark I
2. Who among the following is present Chairman of ISRO:
d. Rajiv Shethy
2) 18TH DECEMBER - MINORITY RIGHTS DAY
Ø 18th December has been observed as Minority Rights Day across the world to protect the rights of the Minority communities.
1. Minority Rights day is observed on:
a. 17th December
b. 18th December
c. 19th December
3) RBI IMPOSED FINE ON BANK OF BARODA AND ICICI BANK
Ø RBI imposed fines worth Rs 50 lakhs and Rs 25 lakh on ICICI (Largest Private Bank in India) for violating KYC and anti-money laundering norms.
1. For violating KYC and anti-money laundering norms, which two banks have been imposed fine by RBI:
a. ICICI and Axis Bank
b. Axis bank and SBI
c. ICICI and SBI Bank
d. ICICI and Bank of Baroda
Quantitative paper for Bank PO Exam prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cli...
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
PANCHYAT SECRETARY PAPER PB GOVT OCT 2016 Punjab Backward Classes Land Development and Finance Corporation CLERK EXAM OCT 2016 Pun...
Memory based Bank PO Reasoning paper prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cl...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 20 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. SAINA NEHWAL APPOINTED MEMBER OF IOC'S...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 21 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. THE ADIVASI WILL NOT DANCE AUTHORED BY HA...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –17,18 OCTOBER 1. Recently, around 25 people were killed and various were injured in a stampede near Rajgha...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 18 TH OCT 2016 ( Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INTERNATIONAL DAY FOR THE ERADICATION OF...
GK SERIES FOR SSC,IAS,PCS,HAS,HCS AND OTHER COMPETITIVE EXAMS (HISTORY-8) DELHI SULTNATE 1206 – 1526 AD Rise of Delhi Sultanat...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 15 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIA AND RUSSIA INK AGREEMENT TO SET UP 2...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN