Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) Daily Current Affairs DAILY GK UPDATE DAILY GK UPDATES 20 JANUARY 2015
Wednesday, January 21, 2015
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS-20 JANUARY 2015
Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN
1) PAHLAJ NIHALANI APPOINTED NEW CENSOR BOARD CHAIRPERSON
Ø Union Government has appointed Filmmaker PahlajNihalani as Chairperson of Central board of film Certification
Ø He will be in office for three years
Ø CBFC- It is a statutory body under the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
1. Who among the following has been appointed as chairperson of CBFC
b. Leela Samson
c. Chandra Parkash
Ø Eminent Political Scientist, scholar and former Planning Commission member Rajni Kothari passed away
Ø His famous works are:
Ø Caste in Indian Politics (1970)
Ø Politics in India
Ø Rethinking Democracy (1973)
1. Who was Rajni Kothari
d. Political Scientist
3) 8TH EDITION OF WORLD FUTURE ENERGY SUMMIT, 2015 AT ABU DHABI
Ø The World Future Energy Summit, 2015 has begun in Abu Dhabi , United Arab Emirates (UAE)
Ø It will provide platform for commercial solution to clean and green energy
1. where is 8th edition of World Future Energy Summit,2015 to be held:
a. Sanna City
c. Abu Dhabi
Ø The donor was six day who had died due to poor health
Ø Doctors from UK carried out the first successful organ donation from a new born body
Ø It is considered as milestone in neonatal care after donor’s kidney and liver were used to save the lives of two.
1. In which country successful organ donation from new born is done
Ø National Association of Software and services (NASSCOM) and Telangana C.M K.ChandershakharRao decided to hold the event World Congress on Information Technology (WCIT) in 2018.
Ø Theme- ‘Future of Enterprises’
Ø This will be the first WCIT to be held in India
1. Where will be WCIT , 2018 held:
Ø Martin Luther King Award is presented to Indian-American entrepreneur and philanthropist Frank Islam
Ø He was given this award for his for his efforts in international service and civil engagement.
Ø Martin Luther King Award is on annual award which was started in 1991.
1. Who among the following is presented with Martin Lither King Award
a. Aziz Qureshi
b. Frank Islam
d. Peter Islam
Quantitative paper for Bank PO Exam prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cli...
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
PANCHYAT SECRETARY PAPER PB GOVT OCT 2016 Punjab Backward Classes Land Development and Finance Corporation CLERK EXAM OCT 2016 Pun...
Memory based Bank PO Reasoning paper prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cl...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 15 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIA AND RUSSIA INK AGREEMENT TO SET UP 2...
Here we are going to share weekly Current Affairs . We share the link below , to download the PPT related to the Current affairs. T...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –17,18 OCTOBER 1. Recently, around 25 people were killed and various were injured in a stampede near Rajgha...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 18 TH OCT 2016 ( Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INTERNATIONAL DAY FOR THE ERADICATION OF...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 20 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. SAINA NEHWAL APPOINTED MEMBER OF IOC'S...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –15,16 OCTOBER 1. What is the theme for World Food Day that will be observed on 16 October 2016? a) C...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN