Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) Daily Current Affairs DAILY GK UPDATE GK Updates DAILY GK UPDATES 21 JANUARY 2015
Wednesday, January 21, 2015
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS-21 JANUARY 2015
Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN
1) EU LIFT BAN ON IMPORT OF MANGOES FRM INDIA
Ø European Union has decided to lift seven month long ban on the import of mangoes from India.
Ø The ban was lifted after an audit carried out by the European Commisisons food and veterinary office in india.
Ø It showed that producer of mangoes have made improvement in the phytosoanitary export cettification system of mangoes
1. E.U has decided to lift ban On which of the following Indian fruit:
2) E-STAMPING PROJECT LAUNCHED BY PUNJAB GOVERNMENT
Ø Punjab government has launched e-stamping project to computerise revenue department of the state to remove malpractices and to end leakage of government revenue.
Ø Initially, it has been launched as pilot project in five districts of state (Mohali, Amritsar, Jalandhar, Ludhiana and Bathinda)
Ø All district will be covered by 31 march, 2015
1. Which state government has launched e-stamping project recently
3) INDIA RANKED 78TH IN GLOBAL TALENT COMPETITIVENESS INDEX- 2014
Ø India ranked 78th globally in Global Talent Competitiveness Index (GTCI) 2014 list of 93 countries
Ø GTCI Index is compiled by INSEAD business school in partneship with Adecco and Human Capital leadership Institute of Singapore.
Ø It measures nation’s competitiveness based on the quality of talent it can produce , attract and retain.
Ø Switzerland top the list, followed by Singapore (2), Luzembourg (3), US (4) and canda at 5th rank
1. Where does India stands Globally on GTCI Index 2014:
4) UNION MINISTRY FOR WATER RESOURCES DECLARES 2015-16 AS JAL KRANTI VARSH
Ø Union Ministry for Water Resources decided to celebrate 2015-16 as year of Jal Kranti Varsh
Ø It aimed to spread the message of water conservation
Ø It was announced by Union Minister for Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenction, Uma Bharti
1. Union Ministry of Water Resources declars 2015-16 as year of :
a. Jal Kranti
b. Women Empoerment
c. Soil Conservation
d. Climate Change
5) TOYOTA TOPS IN GLOBAL VEHICLE SALE
Ø Japanes automaker Toyota Motor Corp has topped in Global Vehicle sale in 2014 follwed by Vollswagen and General Motor
Ø It sells 10.23 million Vehicles in 2014
1. Which of the following Company topped the sale of vehicle in 2014
6) TWITTER BUYS INDIAN START-UP ZIPDIAL
Ø Social networking site Twitter has bought Indian Mobile marketing start-up ZipDial
Ø It has become first Indian Technology product startup to be bought by Twitter
Ø It is expected to cost around $ 34-35 million
Ø ZipDial is Bangluru based startup, founded by Valerie Wagoner in 2011
1. Which of the following India mobile marketing startup is bought by Twitter
c. Tata Docomo
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
PANCHYAT SECRETARY PAPER PB GOVT OCT 2016 Punjab Backward Classes Land Development and Finance Corporation CLERK EXAM OCT 2016 Pun...
Quantitative paper for Bank PO Exam prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cli...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 21 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. THE ADIVASI WILL NOT DANCE AUTHORED BY HA...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 20 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. SAINA NEHWAL APPOINTED MEMBER OF IOC'S...
Here we are going to share weekly Current Affairs . We share the link below , to download the PPT related to the Current affairs. T...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –25,26 OCTOBER 1. Which country formally begun the process of withdrawing from the International Criminal...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –23,24 OCTOBER 1. Which city recently bestowed honorary citizenship on Dalai Lama? a) Venice b)...
Monthly GK Capsules of Sept.. 2016 Here is the new Monthly GK Capsules . This time we are going to share official PDF file of AA...
GK SERIES FOR SSC,IAS,PCS,HAS,HCS AND OTHER COMPETITIVE EXAMS (HISTORY-8) DELHI SULTNATE 1206 – 1526 AD Rise of Delhi Sultanat...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN