Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) Daily Current Affairs DAILY GK UPDATE Free current Affairs GK Updates DAILY FREE CURRENT AFFAIRS 12 MAY 2015
Tuesday, May 12, 2015
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS 12 May 2015
Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN
1. PRANAB MUKHERJEE INAUGURATED NAMASTE RUSSIA FESTIVAL:
i. President of India, Pranab Mukherjee Inaugurated Namaste Russia Festival in Moscow.
ii. It is celebrated to showcase Indian Culture in Russia.
2. ADVANCED VERSION OF BRAHMOS MISSILE SUCCESSFULLY TEST-FIRED:
i. India has successfully test fired advanced version of Brahmos Supersonic Cruise Missile.
ii. Test-fired was conducted at Nicobar Islands in Andaman and Nicobar.
iii. Brahmos-III has a range of 290 km and can carry weight upto 300 kg.
3. NATIONAL TECHNOLOGY DAY OBSERVED ACROSS THE COUNTRY:
i. National Technology day was observed across the country on 11th May.
ii. National Technology Day is celebrated to memorize the anniversary of Shakti, the Pokhran Nuclear Test held on 11th May 1998.
4. K V KAMATH APPOINTED AS BRICS BANK PRESIDENT:
i. Eminent Banker K V Kamath is appointed as the president of the New Development Bank set up by the BRICS
ii. K V Kamath is appointed on a 5 year term.
Note: B – Brazil
R – Russia
I – India
C – China
S - South Africa
Headquarter of New Development Bank – Shanghai, China
EXPECTED QUESTION FROM THIS CURRENT AFFAIRS NEWS
Q1. WHERE IS THE HEADQUARTER OF NEW DEVELOPMENT BANK?
a. New Delhi
Q2. WHO IS APPOINTED AS PRESIDENT OF NEW DEVELOPMENT BANK?
a. Arundhati Bhattacharya
b. Christina Logarde
c. K V Kamath
d. Ban Ki Moon
Quantitative paper for Bank PO Exam prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cli...
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
PANCHYAT SECRETARY PAPER PB GOVT OCT 2016 Punjab Backward Classes Land Development and Finance Corporation CLERK EXAM OCT 2016 Pun...
Memory based Bank PO Reasoning paper prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cl...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 21 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. THE ADIVASI WILL NOT DANCE AUTHORED BY HA...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 20 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. SAINA NEHWAL APPOINTED MEMBER OF IOC'S...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –17,18 OCTOBER 1. Recently, around 25 people were killed and various were injured in a stampede near Rajgha...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 18 TH OCT 2016 ( Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INTERNATIONAL DAY FOR THE ERADICATION OF...
Here we are going to share weekly Current Affairs . We share the link below , to download the PPT related to the Current affairs. T...
GK SERIES FOR SSC,IAS,PCS,HAS,HCS AND OTHER COMPETITIVE EXAMS (HISTORY-8) DELHI SULTNATE 1206 – 1526 AD Rise of Delhi Sultanat...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN