Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) Daily Current Affairs DAILY GK UPDATE gk GK Updates DAILY FREE CURRENT AFFAIRS 21 MAY 2015
Thursday, May 21, 2015
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS 21May 2015
Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN
1. PETER M CHRISTIAN BECOMES PRESIDENT OF MICRONESIA:
i. Peter M Christian is elected to be the 8th President of Micronsia
ii. Supreme Court Associate Justice Beauleen and Carl Norwick administrated the oath of office
iii. The Federal State of Micronesia is an independent Sovereign Island nation in the Western Pacific Ocean
Capital - Palikir
Currency – Dollar (USD)
2. HDFC BANK LAUNCHED HDFC BANK APOLLO MEDICAL BENEFITS CARD:
i. Private Bank HDFC is partnership with Apollo Hospitals launched HDFC Bank Apollo Medical Benefits Card.
ii. It is a prepaid Medical Card Launched first time ever in the country.
iii. Apart from 3 lakh rupees free accidental death insurance card offers additional benefits such as discounts and facilities, including free ambulance services.
3. MARIA ELENA SOUTH : DRIEST PLACE ON EARTH:
i. Maria Elena South in Atacama Desert Discovered to be the driest place on earth.
ii. Claimed by a paper , discovery and microbial content of the driest site of the hyperaidAtlacam desert, Chile.
4. HUMAN CAPITAL REPORT 2015 RELEASED:
i. The report elaborates the status of different countries across the world on the Human Capital Index.
ii. A survey was done in 124 countries to prepare the report.
iii. Finland topped the list followed by Norway and Switzerland.
Note: - India is placed at 100th position.
- Yemon was ranked at the bottom of the list.
5. HARBHAJAN KAUR DHEER ELECTED AS MAYOR IN U.K:
i. HarbhajanKaurDheer will assume charge as the Mayor of Ealing Council in London.
ii. HarbhajanKaurDheer is a 62 year old councilor of the Labour Party.
iii. HarbhajanKaurDheer will assume charge as the Mayor of Ealing council in London.
i. RBI has allowed TAP and PAY without PIN for transactions upto 2000 rupees.
ii. For Payments beyond 2000 Rupees, PIN authentication will be necessary.
Monthly GK Capsules of Nov. 2016 Here is the new Monthly GK Capsules . This time we are going to share official PDF file of AAA-...
To Access the File CLICK HERE
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 29 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIAN TEAM WINS SILVER IN WORLD ROBOT OLYM...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 26 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. MUMBAI RANKED AMONG WORLD’S TOP TRENDING TO...
Last 6-Months Objective current Affairs. Very useful for all candidates who are preparing for Government or Bank Jobs in India. To Acces...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 28 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIA HOST THE GOLDEN JUBILEE CELEBRATIONS ...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 25 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. BANK DEPOSITS WITH RBI HIT RECORD HIGH AFTE...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 2 ND DEC 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. WORLD AIDS DAY OBSERVED ON 1ST DECEMBER i....
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –25 NOVEMBER 1. Who will be the Chief Guest at the 14th Pravasi Bharatiya Divas? a) Antonio Costa b) Mich...
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN