Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) Daily Current Affairs DAILY GK UPDATE Free current Affairs DAILY FREE CURRENT AFFAIRS 18 JUNE 2015
Friday, June 19, 2015
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS 18 JUNE 2015
Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN
1. GLOBAL WEALTH REPORT 2015:
i. Boston Consulting Group (BCG) released Global Wealth Report 2015.
ii. USA remained the country with the largest number of UHW households followed by China and the UK.
iii. India was observed to be fourth largest ultra-high-net worth(UHW) households.
2. INDIA AND POLAND SET TRADE TARGET OF 5 BILLION $:
i. India and Poland have set trade target of 5 billion US Dollar by 2018.
ii. Until 2014, trade between India and Poland was of 2.3 US Dollar.
iii. About Poland:
a. Capital- Warsaw
b. Currency- Polish zloty
c. President- Andrzef Duda (elected)
d. Prime Minister- Ewa Kapacz
3. NARENDRA KUMAR YADAV BECOMES CMD OF MTNL:
i. Narendra Kumar Yadav has taken charge of Chairman and Managing Director of MTNL.
ii. Narendra Kumar Yadav succeeded P K Purwar.
iii. MTNL is a state run telecom operator which stands for Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited.
4. FIRST 100% BLIND OFFICER IN IFS:
i. Beno Zephine become first 100% blind officer in IFS.
ii. Beno Zephine is 25 year old from Chennai who was serving as a Probationary officer in State Bank of India.
5. SUNEDISON INC ACQUIRED CONTINUUM WIND ENERGY LTD:
i. World’s Largest Renewable Energy development company, SunEdison Inc acquires Singapore based continuum Wind Energy ltd.
ii. Sun Edison’s headquarter is located in USA.
6. SUNIL CHHETRI SCORES 50 INTERNATIONAL GOALS:
i. Sunil Chetri became first Indian footballer to score 50 International goals
ii. List of International goals scored by Indian Footballers:
a. Sunil Chetri- 50 goals in 87 matches
b. Bhaichung Bhutia- 42 goals in 107 matches
c. I M Vijayan- 40 goals in 79 matches
Quantitative paper for Bank PO Exam prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cli...
PANCHYAT SECRETARY PAPER PB GOVT OCT 2016 Punjab Backward Classes Land Development and Finance Corporation CLERK EXAM OCT 2016 Pun...
Memory based Bank PO Reasoning paper prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cl...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 15 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIA AND RUSSIA INK AGREEMENT TO SET UP 2...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –15,16 OCTOBER 1. What is the theme for World Food Day that will be observed on 16 October 2016? a) C...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 12 th OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. VIRAT KOHLI PRESENTED WITH ICC TEST CHAMPI...
Here we are going to share weekly Current Affairs . We share the link below , to download the PPT related to the Current affairs. T...
Monthly GK Capsules of Sept.. 2016 Here is the new Monthly GK Capsules . This time we are going to share official PDF file of AA...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –17,18 OCTOBER 1. Recently, around 25 people were killed and various were injured in a stampede near Rajgha...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 18 TH OCT 2016 ( Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INTERNATIONAL DAY FOR THE ERADICATION OF...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN