Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) Daily Current Affairs DAILY GK UPDATE GK Updates DAILY FREE CURRENT AFFAIRS 19 JUNE 2015
Friday, June 19, 2015
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS 19 JUNE 2015
Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN
1. NUMBER OF WORK DAYS INCREASED UNDER MGNREGA:
i. Union Government has decided to increase the number of work days under MGNREGA in drought hit areas.
ii. Union government has decided to increase it from 100 days to 150 days.
iii. MGNREGA- Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act.
2. INCLUSION OF UTTARAKHAND, JHARKHAND AND CHATTISGARH IN NATIONAL DAIRY PLAN-I:
i. CCEA has approved the inclusion of Uttarakhand, Jharkhand and Chhattisgarh in National Dairy Plan-I.
ii. NDP-I is being implemented in 15 states which accounts for more than 90% of the country’s milk production.
3. INDIA’S TRADE DEFICIT NARROWED TO 10.4 BILLION US $:
i. India’s trade deficit in May 2015 has narrowed down to 10.4 billion US dollars.
ii. The decline in trade deficit came along with decline in exports and imports in May 2015 to 20.19% and 16.52% respectively.
4. SHARAD PAWAR RE-ELECTED AS PRESIDENT OF MCA:
i. Sharad Pawar is re-elected as the president of Mumbai Cricket Association (MCA).
ii. Sharad Pawar is a veteran leader of Nationalist Congress Party.
iii. Sharad Pawar defeated Vijay Patil by 34 votes to retain the post.
5. ELECTION COMMISSION SUSPENDED NPP:
i. Election Commission of India has suspended Recognition of National People’s Party (NPP).
ii. NPP is a state party in Meghalaya headed by former Lok Sabha Speaker P.A. Sangma.
iii. The decision was taken in lieu of its failure in filing the election expenditure statement related to 2014 Lok Sabha General Elections within the prescribed limit of 90 days.
Quantitative paper for Bank PO Exam prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cli...
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
PANCHYAT SECRETARY PAPER PB GOVT OCT 2016 Punjab Backward Classes Land Development and Finance Corporation CLERK EXAM OCT 2016 Pun...
Memory based Bank PO Reasoning paper prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cl...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 15 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIA AND RUSSIA INK AGREEMENT TO SET UP 2...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 20 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. SAINA NEHWAL APPOINTED MEMBER OF IOC'S...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 18 TH OCT 2016 ( Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INTERNATIONAL DAY FOR THE ERADICATION OF...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –17,18 OCTOBER 1. Recently, around 25 people were killed and various were injured in a stampede near Rajgha...
Here we are going to share weekly Current Affairs . We share the link below , to download the PPT related to the Current affairs. T...
GK SERIES FOR SSC,IAS,PCS,HAS,HCS AND OTHER COMPETITIVE EXAMS (HISTORY-8) DELHI SULTNATE 1206 – 1526 AD Rise of Delhi Sultanat...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN