Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) Daily Current Affairs DAILY GK UPDATE Free current Affairs GK Updates DAILY FREE CURRENT AFFAIRS 22-23 JUNE 2015
Tuesday, June 23, 2015
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS 22-23 JUNE 2015
Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN
1. INDIA AT 61ST POSITION IN TERMS OF FOREIGNER’S MONEY IN SWISS BANKS:
i. India is placed at 61st position in terms of foreigners money in Swiss Banks.
ii. India’s money in Swiss Banks declined by over 10% to about 1.8 billion Swiss Francs in 2014.
iii. United Kingdom (UK) and the United States (US) holds the largest shares of the foreign clients money with Swiss Banks.
2. SANGITHA SALANIDHI AWARD 2015:
i. Sanjay Subrahmanyam is selected for sangitha Kalanidhi Award for the year 2015.
ii. Sanjay Subrahmanyam is a renowned Carnatic vocalist.
iii. Sangitha Kalonidhi Award belong to Madras Music Academy.
3. FIRST INTERNATIONAL YOGA DAY OBSERVED GLOBALLY:
i. First Ever International Yoga Day was observed on 21st June 2015 around the globe.
ii. Earlier National Yoga Day was celebrated in India on 3rd June 2015.
iii. Around 36000 participants performed asanas and 84 Nationalities joined the official observation at Rajpath in New Delhi.
4. NONGFU SPRING WORLD CUP OF SNOOKER 2015:
i. China won Nongfu spring World Cup of Snooker2015.
ii. China defeated Scotland to win the cup.
5. ANDY MURRAY WON MEN’S SINGLE OF AEGON CHAMPIONSHIP:
i. Andy Murray of Britain won Men’s single of Aegon Tennis Championship at the Queen’s Club.
ii. Andy Murray defeated South African Kevin Anderson in the final clash.
6. FIFA U-20 WORLD CUP 2015:
i. Serbia won the FIFA U-20 World Cup 2015.
ii. Serbia defeated Brazil in the final Match.
iii. U-20 FIFA World Cup, 2015 held at New Zealand.
7. ROGER FEDERER WON GERRY WEBER TITLE:
i. Swiss Tennis player Roger Federer won Gerry Weber open tennis title for 8th time.
ii. Roger Federer defeated Italy’s Andreas Seppi in the final clash.
Quantitative paper for Bank PO Exam prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cli...
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
PANCHYAT SECRETARY PAPER PB GOVT OCT 2016 Punjab Backward Classes Land Development and Finance Corporation CLERK EXAM OCT 2016 Pun...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 21 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. THE ADIVASI WILL NOT DANCE AUTHORED BY HA...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 20 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. SAINA NEHWAL APPOINTED MEMBER OF IOC'S...
Memory based Bank PO Reasoning paper prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cl...
Here we are going to share weekly Current Affairs . We share the link below , to download the PPT related to the Current affairs. T...
GK SERIES FOR SSC,IAS,PCS,HAS,HCS AND OTHER COMPETITIVE EXAMS (HISTORY-8) DELHI SULTNATE 1206 – 1526 AD Rise of Delhi Sultanat...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –17,18 OCTOBER 1. Recently, around 25 people were killed and various were injured in a stampede near Rajgha...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 18 TH OCT 2016 ( Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INTERNATIONAL DAY FOR THE ERADICATION OF...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN