Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) Daily Current Affairs DAILY GK UPDATE Free current Affairs GK Updates DAILY FREE CURRENT AFFAIRS 26,27 JUNE 2015
Saturday, June 27, 2015
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS 26, 27 June 2015
Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN
1. WORLD INVESTMENT REPORT 2015:
i. UNCTAD released World Investment Report 2015.
ii. The report was titled as, ‘Reforming International Investment Governance’.
iii. UNCTAD- United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
2. FIRST UNIT OF BENGAIGAON THERMAL POWER PROJECT COMMISSIONED:
i. BHEL commissioned first 250 MW unit of NTPC’s Bongaigaon Thermal Power Project of NTPC in Assam.
ii. BHEL is executing the NTPC’s project for setting up three units of 250 MW each as coal- based project which will be completed by 2016.
iii. BHEL- Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited.
iv. NTPC- National Thermal Power Corporation.
3. INTERNATIONAL DAY AGAINST DRUG ABUSE AND ILLICIT TRAFFICKING:
i. International Day Against Drug abuse and illicit trafficking was observed globally on 26th June 2015.
ii. The theme for the day was, “Let’s Develop our lives, Our Communities, our identities without drugs”.
4. SACHIN TENDULKAR NAMED AS GREATEST TEST PLAYER OF 21ST CENTURY:
i. Former Indian Cricketer Sachin Tendulkar is voted as the best Test player of 21st century in an online poll.
ii. Sachin Tendulkar got 23% votes and was followed by Srilanka’s Kumar Sangakara (14% votes) and Australia’s Adam Gilchrist (13% votes).
5. ANSHULA KANT BECOMES CFO AND DEPUTY MANAGING DIRECTOR OF SBI:
i. Anshula Kant is appointed as the new Chief Financial Officer and Deputy Managing Director of State Bank of India.
ii. Anshula Kant succeeded P.K.Gupta, who is promoted as Chief Executive Officer of SBI capital.
6. RBI RELEASED FSR 2015:
i. RBI has released Financial Stability Report June 2015.
ii. This is the Eleventh issue of its half yearly publication.
7. DEADLINE FOR EXCHANGING PRE-2015 CURRENCY NOTES EXTENDED BY 6 MONTHS:
i. RBI has extended the deadline for exchanging pre-2005 currency notes by 6-months i.e. till 31st December 2015.
ii. Earlier on 23rd December 2014, it extended the deadline for echanging pre-2005 notes of various denominations by another six months till 30th June 2015 for previous 31st December 2015.
Note: Past-2005 notes have added security features and will help in curbing the menace of fake currency.
Quantitative paper for Bank PO Exam prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cli...
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
PANCHYAT SECRETARY PAPER PB GOVT OCT 2016 Punjab Backward Classes Land Development and Finance Corporation CLERK EXAM OCT 2016 Pun...
Memory based Bank PO Reasoning paper prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cl...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 15 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIA AND RUSSIA INK AGREEMENT TO SET UP 2...
Here we are going to share weekly Current Affairs . We share the link below , to download the PPT related to the Current affairs. T...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –17,18 OCTOBER 1. Recently, around 25 people were killed and various were injured in a stampede near Rajgha...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 18 TH OCT 2016 ( Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INTERNATIONAL DAY FOR THE ERADICATION OF...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –15,16 OCTOBER 1. What is the theme for World Food Day that will be observed on 16 October 2016? a) C...
Monthly GK Capsules of Sept.. 2016 Here is the new Monthly GK Capsules . This time we are going to share official PDF file of AA...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN