Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) Daily Current Affairs DAILY GK UPDATE Free current Affairs GK Updates DAILY FREE CURRENT AFFAIRS 8,9 JUNE 2015
Tuesday, June 9, 2015
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS 8,9 JUNE 2015
Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN
1. INDIA-BANGLADESH SIGNED LAND BOUNARY AGREEMENT:
i. India and Bangladesh have signed land boundary agreement 1974.
ii. According to the agreement, India received 51 enclaves out of a total of 111 enclaves which Bangladesh had took over.
iii. About BANGLADESH: Capital:-
President:- ALEXANDER LUKASHENKO.
2. INDIA-BANGLADESH SIGNED 22 BILATERAL DOCUMENTS:
i. India and Bangladesh have signed 22 bilateral documents.
ii. These documents were inked during the two-day visit of PRIME MINISTER NARENDRA MODI to Bangladesh.
3. 11 HONOURED WITH ICCC ANNUAL AWARDS:
i. 11 Indo-Canadians are honored with ICCC annual awards 2015.
ii. Awards were honoured for strengthening bilateral ties and their business achievements.
iii. Awards were presented by Toronto mayor JOHN TORY and president of the Indo-Canada chambers of commerce(ICCC) D P JAIN at the annual gala award ceremony held at Toronto.
4. STANISLAS WAWRINKA WON FRENCH OPEN:
i. Stanislas wawrinka won men’s single title of French open.
ii. Wawrinka defeated Novak Djokovic of Serbia in the final match.
iii. Serena Williams defeated Lucie Safarova of Czechoslovakia to win Women’s title of French Open.
5. WORLD OCEAN DAY OBSERVED ACROSS THE GLOBE:
i. World Ocean Day was observed across the globe on 8th june 2015.
ii. World Ocean Day 2015 was observed with the theme, “HEALTHY OCEANS, HEALTHY PLANET”.
iii. World Ocean Day was introduced in 1992 at RIO DI JANERIO with a motive of raising awareness of people towards the crucial role that SEA plays in our lives.
Monthly GK Capsules of Nov. 2016 Here is the new Monthly GK Capsules . This time we are going to share official PDF file of AAA-...
To Access the File CLICK HERE
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 29 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIAN TEAM WINS SILVER IN WORLD ROBOT OLYM...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 26 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. MUMBAI RANKED AMONG WORLD’S TOP TRENDING TO...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –25 NOVEMBER 1. Who will be the Chief Guest at the 14th Pravasi Bharatiya Divas? a) Antonio Costa b) Mich...
Last 6-Months Objective current Affairs. Very useful for all candidates who are preparing for Government or Bank Jobs in India. To Acces...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –26 NOVEMBER 1. India in recent past signed an agreement with which international agency to accept digital...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 23 RD NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. PORTUGUESE PRIME MINISTER TO BE THE CHIEF ...
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 28 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIA HOST THE GOLDEN JUBILEE CELEBRATIONS ...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN