Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) Daily Current Affairs DAILY GK UPDATE Free current Affairs DAILY FREE CURRENT AFFAIRS 15 JULY 2015
Wednesday, July 15, 2015
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 15 JULY 2015
Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN
1. INDIA SIGNED MOU WITH GEOGIA:
i. India and Georgia have signed MoU for co-operation in the field of election Management.
ii. The MoU signed by Chief Election Commissioner of India Nasim Zaidi and Chairperson of Central Election Commission of Geogia Tamar Zhavania.
2. ASIA 21 YOUNG LEADERS CLASS OF 2015:
i. Asia 21 young leaders class of 2015 released in New York, USA.
ii. Four Indians were figured in the list.
a. Mishi Choudhary- Executive director of SFLC
b. Manish Dahiya – Executive Director and Global Head of Energy Complex at Noble Group Limited
c. Sanjay Vijayakumar – CEO of MobME wireless solutions
d. Aarti Wig – Co-founder of Indian Arm of Yunus Social Business (YSB)
3. MANMOHAN RAI BECOMES VICE CHIEF OF INDIAN ARMY:
i. Lt General ManMohan Singh Rai appointed as Vice-Chief of Indian Army.
ii. Lt General Manmohan Singh will succeed Lt General Philip Campose.
4. OTP BASED APPLICATION TO E-FILE IMCOME TAX LAUNCHED:
i. Income Tax Department has launched OTP based e-filling verification system for tax payers.
ii. This facility will end the practice of sending paper acknowledgement, called ITRV.
OTP- One Time Password.
5. INTER STATE SENIOR ATHLETICS CHAMPIONSHIP 2015:
i. 55th National Inter State Senior Athletics Championship concluded I Tamil Nadu.
ii. Games were organized by the Tamil Nadu Athletics Association.
iii. Kerala topped the table with 177.5 points followed by Haryana.
6. TWO IPL FRANCHISE SUSPENDED FOR 2 YEARS:
i. Two IPL franchise are suspended for 2 years by Justice Lodha Panel.
ii. The two IPL franchise suspended for two years are Chennai Super Kings and Rajasthan Royals.
iii. Justice RM Lodha headed the panel on IPL Betting scandal 2013.
Monthly GK Capsules of Nov. 2016 Here is the new Monthly GK Capsules . This time we are going to share official PDF file of AAA-...
To Access the File CLICK HERE
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 29 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIAN TEAM WINS SILVER IN WORLD ROBOT OLYM...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 26 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. MUMBAI RANKED AMONG WORLD’S TOP TRENDING TO...
Last 6-Months Objective current Affairs. Very useful for all candidates who are preparing for Government or Bank Jobs in India. To Acces...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 28 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIA HOST THE GOLDEN JUBILEE CELEBRATIONS ...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 25 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. BANK DEPOSITS WITH RBI HIT RECORD HIGH AFTE...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –25 NOVEMBER 1. Who will be the Chief Guest at the 14th Pravasi Bharatiya Divas? a) Antonio Costa b) Mich...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 2 ND DEC 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. WORLD AIDS DAY OBSERVED ON 1ST DECEMBER i....
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN