Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) Daily Current Affairs DAILY GK UPDATE Daily news Daily News in India Free current Affairs DAILY FREE CURRENT AFFAIRS 11 AUG 2015 (DAILY NEWS INDIA)
Tuesday, August 11, 2015
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 11 AUG 2015
(Daily News India)
Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN
1. AMITABH BACHCHAN SIGNS UP FOR TIGER AMBASSADOR IN MAHARASTRA:
i. Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan has signed up for Tiger Ambassador in Maharashtra.
ii. Amitabh Bachchan will represent state to promote eco tourism in Maharastra.
29th July – World Tiger Day
2. DUTEE WON GOLD IN FEDERATION CUP:
i. Dutee Chand won Gold in 200 m at Federation cup Junior Athletics Championship in Hyderabad.
3. 10 KILLED IN JHARKHAND TEMPLE STAMPEDE:
i. Ten pilgrims were killed and 30 injured in a stampede near Baidyanath Dham temple at Deogar in Jharkhand.
ii. Compensation of Rs 2 lac is announced for the kin of those who are killed in the stampede.
CM of Jharkhand- Raghubar Das
4. ‘THE GREAT CRICKET COUP’ A DOCUMENTARY AIRED BY AUSTRALIA ON INDIAN CRICKET:
i. The Great Cricket Coup is a documentary aired by Australia’s ABC Network on Indian Cricket.
ii. ‘The Great Cricket Coup’ purportedly explains how India has engineered a massive shift influence in international cricket in its favour.
iii. It is Presented by Veteran Journalist Kerry O’Brien
ICC Head: Dave Richardson
BCCI Head: Jagmohan Dalmiya
5. ‘SARAL’ RURAL HOUSING LOAN SCHEME LAUNCHED BY ICICI BANK:
i. ICICI Bank launched a scheme ‘Saral’ Rural Housing Loan with a special rate of interest at a base rate.
ii. The scheme launched for the weaker section of the society in rural areas.
iii. Maximum limit of loan amount is Rs 15 lac
iv. Weaker sections and women from rural areas can borrow upto Rs 15 lac for purchasing, and renovating their home.
Monthly GK Capsules of Nov. 2016 Here is the new Monthly GK Capsules . This time we are going to share official PDF file of AAA-...
To Access the File CLICK HERE
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 29 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIAN TEAM WINS SILVER IN WORLD ROBOT OLYM...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 26 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. MUMBAI RANKED AMONG WORLD’S TOP TRENDING TO...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –25 NOVEMBER 1. Who will be the Chief Guest at the 14th Pravasi Bharatiya Divas? a) Antonio Costa b) Mich...
Last 6-Months Objective current Affairs. Very useful for all candidates who are preparing for Government or Bank Jobs in India. To Acces...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –26 NOVEMBER 1. India in recent past signed an agreement with which international agency to accept digital...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 23 RD NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. PORTUGUESE PRIME MINISTER TO BE THE CHIEF ...
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 25 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. BANK DEPOSITS WITH RBI HIT RECORD HIGH AFTE...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN