Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) Daily Current Affairs DAILY GK UPDATE Daily news Daily News in India Free current Affairs DAILY FREE CURRENT AFFAIRS 12 AUG 2015 (DAILY NEWS INDIA)
Wednesday, August 12, 2015
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 12 AUG 2015
(Daily News India)
Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN
1. SANIA’S NAME RECOMMENDED FOR KHEL RATNA
i. Multiple Grand Slam Champion Sania Mirja’s name is recommended for this year’s Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Award.
ii. The Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna award is India’s highest honour given for achievement in sports
iii. It is given by the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports.
2. ‘FAST TRACK’ ROUTE FOR SHARE SALES NOTIFIED BY SEBI:
i. Securities Exchange Board of India (SEBI) notified ‘fast Track route’ for share sales through a follow on public offer.
ii. According to the new norms firms with public share holders stock worth Rs 1000 crore will now eligible to this route.
iii. Currently the minimum requirement for this route is 3000 crore
3. PANKAJ ADVANI CLINCHED WORLD TITLE
i. Indian Snooker player Pankaj Advani, grabbed his 13th world title after winning 6-Red Snooker Championship in Karachi.
ii. Pankaj Advani defeated China’s Yan Bingtao in the Final.
4. ‘PREM BHATIA AWARD’ TO SUHASINI HAIDER
i. The Prem Bhatia Award is awarded to Suhasini Haider for the best political reporting
ii. Suhasini Haider is working with ‘The Hindu’ as diplomatic and Strategic Affairs editor.
5. GOVERNMENT TO INFUSE RS 70000 CRORE IN PUBLIC SECTOR BANKS
i. The Indian Government proposes to infuse Rs 70000 crore in Public Sector Banks in next 4 years.
ii. The Government proposes to allocate Rs 25000 crore in 2015-16
Finance Minister- Arun Jaitely
India has 27 Public Sector Banks
6. DR. M VEERAPPA MOILY HONOURED WITH ‘SARSWATI SAMMAN’:
i. President Pranab Mukherjee presented Saraswati Samman to Dr Marpadi Veerappa Moily.
ii. The award is given to him for his work on Epic Sri Ramayana Mahanveshanam written in Kannada language.
7. KOCHI TO JOIN WORLD TOURISM CITIES FEDERATION COUNCIL:
i. Kochi became first city of India to join world tourism cities federation as its member.
ii. world tourism cities federation (WTCF) is a international group of tourism cities.
iii. The aim of WTCF is to promote cooperation between its members in the development of tourism.
Headquarters of WTCF: Beijing in China
8. Sundar Pichai is new CEO of Google
i. India-born Sundar Pichai was named CEO of Google by the company's founders Larry Page and Sergei Brin in course of a re-organization that created a mother company called Alphabet.
ii. Google is an American multinational technology company .
Monthly GK Capsules of Nov. 2016 Here is the new Monthly GK Capsules . This time we are going to share official PDF file of AAA-...
To Access the File CLICK HERE
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 29 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIAN TEAM WINS SILVER IN WORLD ROBOT OLYM...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 26 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. MUMBAI RANKED AMONG WORLD’S TOP TRENDING TO...
Last 6-Months Objective current Affairs. Very useful for all candidates who are preparing for Government or Bank Jobs in India. To Acces...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 2 ND DEC 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. WORLD AIDS DAY OBSERVED ON 1ST DECEMBER i....
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 28 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIA HOST THE GOLDEN JUBILEE CELEBRATIONS ...
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 1 ST DEC 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. GOA TO BECOME INDIA’S FIRST CASHLESS STATE ...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 25 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. BANK DEPOSITS WITH RBI HIT RECORD HIGH AFTE...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN