Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) Daily Current Affairs DAILY GK UPDATE Daily news Daily News in India Free current Affairs DAILY FREE CURRENT AFFAIRS 14 AUG 2015 (DAILY NEWS INDIA)
Friday, August 14, 2015
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 14 AUG 2015
(Daily News India)
Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN
1. ‘OM PRAKASH MUNJAL’ FOUNDER OF HERO CYCLE DIED
i. The founder of Hero Cycles Om Prakash Munjal Passed Away.
ii. Hero Cycles limited, manufacturer of bicycles was founded in 1956 at Ludhiana in Punjab.
iii. Hero cycles limited is the world’s largest bicycle manufacturer.
2. GOVERNMENT HAS REVISED NATIONAL SOLAR TARGET FOR 2022
i. Government has revised the national solar mission for 2022 from 20000 MW to 1 lakh MW
ii. The target is revised by the ministry of New and Renewable Energy.
iii. National Solar Mission was approved by government in 2010. The aim of mission is to promote maximum use of solar energy.
Minister of New and Renewable Energy: Piyush Goyal
3. O.P RAWAT NEW ELECTION COMMISIONER OF INDIA
i. Om Prakash Rawat is appointed as New Election Commissioner of India. Earlier this vacancy of Election commissioner was vacant.
4. IRDAI ALLOWED BANKS TO PACT WITH INSURERS
i. Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India has allowed banks to pact with insurers.
ii. Earlier banks are not allowed to have tie up with more than one insurer
iii. IRDAI is formulating new Guidelines for Bancassurance and the above decision is taken under the new guidelines of Bancassurance.
5. ‘LPG GAS SUBSIDY’ TRANSFER SCHEME ENTERED IN GUINNESS BOOK
i. The Direct Benefit transfer scheme for Transferring LPG Gas subsidy directly into the bank account of consumers have been recognized as largest cash transfer programme in world and entered into Guinness Book of World Records.
ii. The current rate of a LPG refill is at ₹752 for a 14.2 kilogram canister and the subsidised price is ₹417, with the remainder ₹335 as subsidy.
Monthly GK Capsules of Nov. 2016 Here is the new Monthly GK Capsules . This time we are going to share official PDF file of AAA-...
To Access the File CLICK HERE
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 29 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIAN TEAM WINS SILVER IN WORLD ROBOT OLYM...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 26 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. MUMBAI RANKED AMONG WORLD’S TOP TRENDING TO...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –25 NOVEMBER 1. Who will be the Chief Guest at the 14th Pravasi Bharatiya Divas? a) Antonio Costa b) Mich...
Last 6-Months Objective current Affairs. Very useful for all candidates who are preparing for Government or Bank Jobs in India. To Acces...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –26 NOVEMBER 1. India in recent past signed an agreement with which international agency to accept digital...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 23 RD NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. PORTUGUESE PRIME MINISTER TO BE THE CHIEF ...
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 28 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIA HOST THE GOLDEN JUBILEE CELEBRATIONS ...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN