Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) Daily Current Affairs DAILY GK UPDATE Daily news Daily News in India Free current Affairs DAILY FREE CURRENT AFFAIRS 13 AUG 2015 (DAILY NEWS INDIA)
Thursday, August 13, 2015
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 13 AUG 2015
(Daily News India)
Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN
1. MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING BETWEEN INDIA AND NEPAL FOR PETROLEUM PIPELINE
i. Union Cabinet has give its approval for construction of Petroleum pipeline.
ii. It will promote bilateral co-operation in the oil and gas sector between both countries.
Currency of Nepal: Nepalese rupee
PM of Nepal: Sushil Koirala
2. SUDHAKAR NEW PRESIDENT OF GYMNASTIC FEDERATION OF INDIA:
i. Sudhakar Shetty is elected as the President of the Gymnastic federation of India.
ii. Sudhakar Shetty replaced Jaspal Singh Kandhari.
3. ACHARYA DEV APPOINTED AS GOVERNOR OF HIMACHAL PRADESH:
i. Acharya Dev Vrat sworn as new Governor of Himachal Pradesh.
ii. He is Appointed as 27th Governor of Himachal Pradesh.
iii.The Governors are appointed by the president for a term of 5 years.
A Governor must:
i) be a citizen of India
ii) be at least thirty-five (35)years old
iii) not hold any other office of profit.
4. TWO INDIANS IN ‘100 RICHEST PEOPLE IN TECHNOLOGY’ LIST
i. Azim Premji of Wipro and Shiv Nadar of HCL grabbed place in top 20 positions in the list of ‘100 Richest people in Technology’.
ii. First place is grabbed by world’s richest Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates.
iii. The list of ‘100 Richest People in Technology’ is published by American magazine Forbes.
5. UN’S GREEN CLIMATE FUND ACCREDITED ‘NABARD’:
i. National bank for agriculture and rural development is accredited by the United Nation Green Climate fund as a National implementing entity for undertaking climate change related projects.
ii. United nations Green Climate fund provides finance for clean energy projects.
Green Climate Fund is located inSouth Korea
Monthly GK Capsules of Nov. 2016 Here is the new Monthly GK Capsules . This time we are going to share official PDF file of AAA-...
To Access the File CLICK HERE
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 29 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIAN TEAM WINS SILVER IN WORLD ROBOT OLYM...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 26 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. MUMBAI RANKED AMONG WORLD’S TOP TRENDING TO...
Last 6-Months Objective current Affairs. Very useful for all candidates who are preparing for Government or Bank Jobs in India. To Acces...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 28 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIA HOST THE GOLDEN JUBILEE CELEBRATIONS ...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 25 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. BANK DEPOSITS WITH RBI HIT RECORD HIGH AFTE...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –25 NOVEMBER 1. Who will be the Chief Guest at the 14th Pravasi Bharatiya Divas? a) Antonio Costa b) Mich...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 2 ND DEC 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. WORLD AIDS DAY OBSERVED ON 1ST DECEMBER i....
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN