Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) Daily Current Affairs DAILY GK UPDATE Daily news Daily News in India Free current Affairs GK Updates DAILY FREE CURRENT AFFAIRS 2 AUG 2015 ( DAILY NEWS INDIA)
Monday, August 3, 2015
DAILY FREE CURRENT AFFAIRS: 2 AUG 2015
(Daily News India)
Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN
1. JOSHNA CHINAPPA WON SQUASH TITLE VICTORIAN OPEN:
i. Indian player Joshna Chinappa won the women’s squash title in the 15000 US Dollar,Victorian Open WSA Event in Melbourne, Australia .
ii. Joshna Chinappa defeated Line Hansen of Denmark.
iii. The 28-year-old Joshna, has now won 10 women’s squash title.
2. TAMIL NADU GOVERNMENT STARTED YOUTH AWARD IN THE NAME OF DR APJ ABDUL KALAM:
i. The state government of Tamil Nadu started youth award in the name of former President Dr APJ Abdul Kalam.
ii. THE Award consisting of 8 gram gold, 5 lakh rupees in cash and a citation.
iii. The award would be given on every Independence Day to a person from the state who works with exceptional merit in science, humanities and students welfare.
Dr APJ ABDUL Kalam’s birthday on October 15th would be celebrated as the Youth Revival Day.
3. INDRA-DHANUSH AIR EXERCISE BETWEEN INDIA AND UK:
i. Indo-UK bilateral Air Exercise Indra-dhanush conducted between Indian Air Force
(IAF) and British Royal Air Forces (RAF) .
ii. It was a 10 days exercise conducted in BRITAIN.
Chief of Indian navy: Admiral RK Dhowan
Defence minister :Manohar Parrikar
4. INDIA AND BANGLADESH PHYSICALLY TRANSFERRED ENCLAVES ON INDO-BANGLADESH BORDER
i. India and Bangladesh physically transferred 162 enclaves/chitmahals located on Indo-Bangladesh border.
ii. India and Bangladesh exchanged enclaves, 51 Bangladeshi enclaves merged with India, while 111 Indian enclaves merged with Bangladesh.
Quantitative paper for Bank PO Exam prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cli...
PANCHYAT SECRETARY PAPER PB GOVT OCT 2016 Punjab Backward Classes Land Development and Finance Corporation CLERK EXAM OCT 2016 Pun...
Memory based Bank PO Reasoning paper prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cl...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 12 th OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. VIRAT KOHLI PRESENTED WITH ICC TEST CHAMPI...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 15 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIA AND RUSSIA INK AGREEMENT TO SET UP 2...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –15,16 OCTOBER 1. What is the theme for World Food Day that will be observed on 16 October 2016? a) C...
Monthly GK Capsules of Sept.. 2016 Here is the new Monthly GK Capsules . This time we are going to share official PDF file of AA...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –11,12 OCTOBER 1. Name the philanthropist and wife of Godrej group chairman Adi Godrej who passed away? ...
Here we are going to share weekly Current Affairs . We share the link below , to download the PPT related to the Current affairs. T...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 11 th OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. WORLD MENTAL HEALTH DAY OBSERVED ON 10 TH ...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN